Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Cursed Tikis: Beetle Juice Shrunken head with Lid

Pages: 1 8 replies

Beetle Juice Shrunken Head Mug with lid holds 1/2 gallon of your favorite Drink..!!!!!
ONLY 13 MADE
75 + SHIPPING

M

NOT TIKI......UGLY, take your crap somewhere else! YOU NEED TO BE BANNED FROM TIKI CENTRAL FOR YOUR BAD BUSINESS ETHICS! Oh BTW you are a D class mug maker HORRIBLE!

[ Edited by: mymotiki 2013-09-02 17:07 ]

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=43707&forum=12&64 "Buyer Beware! The Witch Doctor ripped me off!"

M

I admit I am:

When certain so called mug makers are assholes

...just add weak sauce and u get Chump punch. Ha Ha Very lame mug bro. Looks like one my 10 yr. old did in art class.

T

I realize Witch Doctor is persona non grata, but this mug is a good likeness of the shrunken head guy from Beetlejuice:

Is it tiki? Ehhh....(shrug)

T-shirts based on vintage tiki matchbooks: TikiTees

[ Edited by: TikiTacky 2013-09-03 17:14 ]

HT

Because being a dick to someone you think is a dick makes you better than them?

Is that what's happening here?

I don't care what your reasons are, I don't come to TC to read hate and vitriol like every other message board/comment section on the Internet. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

M

He's been a dick to many people, not just one! He not only has been a dick he's stolen large amounts of money from many people in here. I have no beef with you. I admitted I can be cantankerous. I have never claimed to be better than anyone else. So please don't go down that road. You have a right to be angry with me. No problem. He has many other outlets for selling his mugs. However, he needs to be banned for his practices..not for his mug making. It is your right to stick up for whomever you want. I also have the same right to make it clear that I feel witch doctor should be banned. I bet, with the zig's amount of a 600 dollar loss and other people having monetary losses it probably comes close to at least 1500 bucks. Now isn't that grand larceny? I could be wrong and have been wrong. It is still STEALING. There are many fine, talented, honest, hardworking artists in here. Who do right by everybody! He does not and you have to put a gun to his head to get him to act. Not good.
That is All..

T

The problem is that from an outside perspective it looks like an old married couple fighting in the street. The name calling is particularly bothersome. I'm not taking sides, I don't want to get involved, but my suggestion is to take the name calling into private. If you feel the need to warn others, a simple "Read this thread:" after each mug posting is just as effective and less middle school. WD seems to have fans and detractors, so I guess ultimately people will have to take their chances or not.

Does this board have moderators? Is there anyone who can try and help settle some of this behind the scenes? I have my own thoughts as to how to handle it, but I'm not in charge.

Pages: 1 8 replies