Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Disneys Tiki Sippers !

Pages: 1 4 replies

Aloha!.... Yes the Tiki Sipper mugs are back!...I was there last nite in the VERY short Dolewhip line and they had LOTS! and LOTS! of sippers (they said they're also at Trader Sams)Filthy-Midget posted it on facebook yesterday so I went down to confirm...all is well my fellow tikiphiles;-) Now, let's fill'm up!! After all tomorrow is "National Rum Day"!! .....'there's always rum just around the corner'.. Aloha, see u at Oasis!

Grabbed 2 yesterday....Ready for Tiki Oasis

Trader Sam's doesn't have the sippers yet.

Trader Sam's doesn't have Sippers anymore. They got their batch during D23 EXPO and sold out. As far as they know, that was all they were getting. That being said, Disney employees are the last people to know anything regarding the company they work for, not that it's their fault. So they could re-appear. I've got myself stocked up from the Dole/Tiki Room location. They seemed to have plenty. AND you can ask them to give you your juice in a separate cup so your sippy won't be sticky before you get home. You should have seen me with a tray with half a dozen pineapple juices and a bag with half a dozen Sippy cups! Luckily my hotel was right outside of Disneyland, and I got to drink pineapple juice for the next few days. :)

Louis

Trader Sam's doesn't have Sippers anymore. They got their batch during D23 EXPO and sold out. As far as they know, that was all they were getting. That being said, Disney employees are the last people to know anything regarding the company they work for, not that it's their fault. So they could re-appear. I've got myself stocked up from the Dole/Tiki Room location. They seemed to have plenty. AND you can ask them to give you your juice in a separate cup so your sippy won't be sticky before you get home. You should have seen me with a tray with half a dozen pineapple juices and a bag with half a dozen Sippy cups! Luckily my hotel was right outside of Disneyland, and I got to drink pineapple juice for the next few days. :)

Louis

Pages: 1 4 replies