Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Frankie's Tiki Room Liquid Vacation recipe book

Pages: 1 9 replies

D

Has anyone checked this out yet? Is it any good? How are the recipes?

I was thinking of ordering it, but would like to get some feedback first. I've seen some of their recipes before that had sweet and sour and 7-up and stuff like that in them.

The photos are great. There's a brief history of tiki in Vegas that's pretty good. I'm not thrilled that some drinks have Red Bull as an ingredient.

This has already been mentioned in the "tiki drink books" thread a couple months ago.

I have a copy of the book and have looked through it cover-to-cover. There are some very fun things in it. Photography is beautiful and they published recipes for many of their fan-favorite drinks.

I plan on posting some sort of write-up there instead of in this thread. The moderators might consider merging this into the other thread.

D

Thanks for the feedback!

Didn't even know this existed! I just ordered one from fleabay!

We should post a list of the Redbull drinks so I know what not to order when I am there... :)

I can't do the Redbull. It is sooo sweet. Tiki drinks are already sweet enough.

They were signing these at Tiki Oasis. I was tempted to get one, but I had already spent all of my $$$.

D

I'd rather have my voice sound like Miley Cyrus than drink a Red Bull.

Her voice is REALLY HORRIBLE and she is not good looking at all... Lucky for her she has a famous dad!

But yeah, I would rather listen to a whole Miley album than drink a Redbull. Hopefully the Redbull drinks are just a couple. I can imagine how people would like them to stay up all night in Vegas I guess.

On 2013-08-27 18:23, lunavideogames wrote:
They were signing these at Tiki Oasis. I was tempted to get one, but I had already spent all of my $$$.

If you(or anyone else) want one now, or in the near future, I have two more boxes of those signed ones from Oasis that I am selling. Hit me up if you want one.

If you're not from San Diego and want one, I'll be at Don's for the International Tiki Marketplace on Sept 7, or I can ship them. For sale at the cover price of $30 each, all are signed.

Buzzy Out!

Pages: 1 9 replies