Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

The Return Of Big Kahuna

Pages: 1 2 57 replies

T

Wow Doug! Love that suit!

So great to see BIG KAHUNA at Tonga Hut tonight... sorry we missed you at Murph and Claudia's Waikiki Womb for the float building work party.

And very sorry the Islander Bowl wasn't ready for you during this visit... I am, unfortunately, at the mercy of the ceramic studio where I have my stuff fired... with two kilns on the fritz, I'll be getting your piece back the day after you leave town!

Hope you had a fun trip out to our sunny shores!

Glamber Jacks! All of you! :)

On 2013-11-17 20:07, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Rick & Luke paid a little visit to the Atomic Tiki Lounge
along with Doug & Stacey for a warmup to Don the Beachcomber
Saturday night.

Doug, Rick, Luke, Stacey & Nancy

J

Big Kahuna, plan on Hukilau for 2014 !! It's the last year.

We'll see you in Florida. :)

Is it really the last year?

Hey Rick ya had your fun, now get back to shoveling snow..... :lol:

But seriously it was great to see you again, Nancy & I were very happy to contribute to your
over all exhaustion & testing the very limits of your M.A.C. (Maximum Alcoholic Consumption)
See you next year if you can handle it!

As soon as I announced my visit to SoCal, I began receiving invitations from many of the local Ohana. It became clear, right away, that this would be a home bar tour for me. Something I never dreamed of, but made possible by my friends, new & old, in beautiful Southern California. First, I paid a visit to The Desert Oasis Room. Let it be known that Adrian actually took time off from work, to show me around. Thank you, so much, my friend!

Wow, that Desert Oasis Room is really amazing!!! Thanks for the Tiki fix.. :wink:

Thanks Beachbumz! And thanks Rick for posting the pics. It was great fun having you here in So Cal!

Sorry for the tome lapse, folks. Next stop: Hottiki's Tapahut!

Thank You, again, Tom & Dottie for your hospitality. That was a fun night!

Totally Awesome Plcae Tom,
thanks for the pics BK

jeff btd

Pages: 1 2 57 replies