Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Whatever happened to Woofmutt?

Pages: 1 14 replies

TM

He used to be the king of Bilge, and I loved his posts........wahappan?

I hear he's pursuing a career as a dog sitter.

TM

That may be...I think he would have a better career as an 80's actor, like in the brat pack sense...

every time I see a picture of Woofie, I'm like "there, that's the bully dude from that one 80's movie" but I can't remember the movie so I guess that makes me not only a sociopath but also an ALCOHOLIC?

I too, miss his harassment....

I see him daily on facebook...

Traitor! :)

If you are ever in the Seattle, WA area, tune into the local sports talk radio station. Woofmutt usually calls in around 2am to talk about the last Seahawk game.

TM

they say Woofmutt's tears cure cancer....

It is also said "Woofmutt doesn't go to the bathroom; the bathroom goes to HIM"

Hey. Thanks. Busy making useless nonsense elsewhere on the WWW. Also I tweet under a pen name. Just to add to the clutter.

But it all evens out in the end, so where it begins doesn't matter.

Which all reminds me of an interesting fact about Howard Hughes...

*For the last few years of his life all Howard Hughes ate were hamburgers and Martinis. Most people are unaware of that fact, they think Hughes was extremely worried about his health and ate vitamins and supplements but that's just a rumor started by the vitamin and supplements industry to cash in on Hughes celebrity.

Hughes got his Mormon helpers to make him Martins by convincing them it was medicine. To do this the gin and vermouth were kept in bottles marked Serum G and Serum V. He claimed the olives were required to mask the flavor of the "medicine."

The hamburgers were made in a kitchen in the hotel Hughes had installed just for his use. It only had one entrance and was guarded 24 hours a day. The kitchen staff had to change into special kitchen garb before they could enter the kitchen.

Food supplies were delivered to another off site location where they were carefully inspected before being shipped to the kitchen. A detailed food inspection report was included with each tray of food sent up to Hughes.

Even though Hughes only ate hamburgers and martinis he insisted that every meal be a full meal. He would eat his hamburger while staring at the other food suspiciously. He would never try any of the other food because he always found something wrong with it. He had dozens of things that could be wrong with the food...It was contaminated with bacteria or viruses, it was made out of plastic, it was full of radio waves, it smelled unfamiliar, it didn't seem honest, it was made in anger or sadness, it wasn't in harmony with his current mood, and so on.

Occasionally Hughes wouldn't eat a hamburger if he felt he had a "special interior connection" with it. When he was served one of these burgers Hughes would sit and talk to it for hours before suddenly losing interest.

On one occasion Hughes declared a hamburger to be "my last true friend int the world" and kept it around for nearly a week talking to it constantly and even planning to take the hamburger on a trip to the Grand Canyon. But on the morning he was to take the trip Hughes discovered the hamburger had died. He was depressed for days over the loss of his "friend" and paid for a full funeral and burial in a Las Vegas cemetery. Hughes didn't attend the funeral but had the chapel and graveside services filmed and edited into a 20 minute movie which he never watched.*

I wouldn't eat this because it has tomatoes, so I get it.

TM

So essentially, Howard Hughes is Tiki?

That's the crux of your argument, Woof?

I actually get it, too.

:)

So I leave my house way early in hopes of snagging some online time and finish a couple of projects for work...sure enough my fricken work computer can attach to the network at Barnes & Not So Noble...but no internet connection...that is pissing me off...rebooting for the last time. But how fortunate that the local Starbucks gang is comfortably seated in the area and they can get on...damnitttt. Luckily the consummate regular has chosen to sit at the table next to me and I think he has channeled Woofy...he is having intermittent conversations with himself out loud. DELIGHTFUL!!! He has a small handball he is tossing back and forth between his hands, sipping on his coffee and often jamming out loud to the music.

Luckily I will be leaving this place in about an hr to make it to the first stop on our Sacramento Tiki Crawl...I will be so ready for a DRINK!!!!

I always look forward to any of your posts Woof...they so compliment the insanity of life.

"Oh waiter, another cocktail please!!!"

DamnedAutoCorrect

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2013-10-11 10:00 ]

On 2013-10-11 09:56, VampiressRN wrote:
Luckily the consummate regular has chosen to sit at the table next to me and I think he has channeled Woofy...he is having intermittent conversations with himself out loud. DELIGHTFUL!!! He has a small handball he is tossing back and forth between his hands, sipping on his coffee and often jamming out loud to the music.

"Oh waiter, another cocktail please!!!"

DamnedAutoCorrect

[ Edited by: VampiressRN 2013-10-11 10:00 ]

That's awesome! :)

TM

On 2013-10-11 00:35, woofmutt wrote:
Busy making useless nonsense elsewhere on the WWW. i]

One man's useless nonsense is another man's pearls.....

keep it up! I missed it around here and you CANNOT allow me to be the new king of Bilge. The rest of the tiki peeps won't stand for it....

we have a "no Sociopaths" rule around here!

TM

Makin' it
Ooh-ooh-ooh
Makin' it

I'm solid gold
I've got the goods
They stand when I walk
Through the neighborhoods

I'm makin' it
I've got the chance
I'm takin' it
No more, no more