Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Hamburger Hamlet-Pasadena closing its doors 12/31/13 and liquidating everything

Pages: 1 5 replies

Dupar's bought the location. December 31 is the last day it's open. The auction is taking place January 2nd. I can't believe they're selling the red club chairs and the awesome brick fire pit.
http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/auctionview.cgi?lid=1989598&kwd&zip&category=0

Where's the beef?

Horrible news, oddly we went there just s few weeks before it closed, very sad a great space, no idea if there are any left now?

Dupar's pretty much bought everything and kept it the same. :)

Bosko, there is still a Hamburger Hamlet in Sherman Oaks.

T

Wow!

I haven't been to a Hamburger Hamlet in ages... Sad to hear another one closed, but glad to hear there's one more still open!

I have fond memories of the Westwoood, West Hollywood and Hollywood locations... and all of them came with a built-in sense of history, of the life and pulse of the city that helped foster them. Each one was unique and had it's own special features... but they all had a feeling of persevering and maintaining a sensibility throughout their existences.

DuPar's is another great restaurant, hopefully the Pasadena Hamlet will continue on as something just as good!

Now I feel a trip to the Sherman Oaks location coming on... plus a trip to a local DuPar's!

Pages: 1 5 replies