Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Happy 14th Birthday, Tiki Central!

Pages: 1 17 replies

T

Given Tiki Central's founding date of Jan 12, 2000, I herewith raise a Tiki mug :sheckymug: in celebration of TC's 14th birthday and in grateful appreciation to Hanford, Hakalugi and all of the Ohana who have contributed and made this the wonderful forum that it was and is :)

And karma being what it is, I have the same birthday, but am exactly a half century older...

-Tom

Here Here!!!!! :D.

A good and worthy cause! Although much of the old TC crowd has dropped off to personal social media, it is still a great tool for reference and new findings! Cheeers!

Happy Birthday TC!!!

Bottoms up!

Happy Birthday TC and a very happy Birthday to you Tom.

Happy B-day TC,
I knew ya when......
And thanks to Hanford and Hakalugi.

Jeff btd

H

!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIKI CENTRAL!!!!!

Happy Birthday Tiki Central. Social media may be the primary networking for today's posting crowd...but it will never take the place of this message board for Tiki related intel online.

Social media is mentioned here every once in a while. But what isn't mentioned is whether social media is (or is not) archived, indexed, searchable, etc. I've never heard anyone say, "Hey, I'm gonna do a search Facebook," or any of the other social media sites for that matter. This seems to be an aspect of posting that Tiki Central wins hands down, or am I wrong?

Happy B-day TikiCentral!
Now that you are 14, your body will be going through a lot of changes.
I just hope you won't start turning all sullen and rebellious on me.

Happy Birthday TC! I'm so glad I found you & made so many amazing friends!

:drink:

S

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIKI CENTRAL !!!

S

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! Happy Birthday!!!!

WooHooo! Here's to Many Many More Years of Tiki Central!! Mahalo! Mahalo to Hanford & Hakalugi for All You do to Keep Us All Posted on The World of Tiki :)

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2014-01-13 09:43 ]

T

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TC!!!!

TCs not dead, I've seen Wendys thread get over twenty thousand hits in one week, so
somebody is checking this site out.

Here's to many more!!!

‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›•:TIKISKIP:•:MAKES:•:FLOAT:•:LIGHTS:•‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›

‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›‹(•¿•)›

Happy birthday TC and a big thanks to all of you who have kept it alive for all of these years and filled these boards with so much valuable information. Facebook and Twitter are disposable media compared to an archived, searchable resource like this.

Pages: 1 17 replies