Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Anyone wanna buy a tikified condo in East Bay?

Pages: 1 1 replies

Sorry for the "for sale" ad, but have assessed my finances and the condo must go if I expect to be able to attend any more tiki festivals...

If anyone knows of someone lookin to buy a nice 2bdr/2bath in the tri-valley area of san ramon (best schools in the area, and just minutes from Bamboo Island in Pleasanton!) Market value is $300K but I'll give it a TC'er for $290K if no agents are involved - I have very little equity in it.
Plus, I have converted my breakfast bar/dining room into a tiki bar and I will leave in the fixtures for ya (lighting, bamboo, leopard-print stools, etc.) - just not the collection of tribal masks or the framed Trader Vic's or Tiki Room prints...

Jen "it's either this or bankruptcy" Henry

DanceGirl299:

Have you considered refinancing which could substantially reduce your monthly rate and possibly enable you take receive a cash advance.

Also, have you considered the possibility of a roommate or of renting out the entire condo and renting. (It seems a shame to loose whatever equity you have, the cash you paid for closing costs and return to paying rent, instead of gaining equity by a mortgage payment.)

Lastly, and I'm no tax expert, but is there an issue that you would have to pay tax on the proceeds [which will be reduced by the 8%(??) cut the brokers receive] if you do not purchase another realty within 12 months?

Good luck.

Pages: 1 1 replies