Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Smokin' Tiki made tiki statues 4 sale

Pages: 1 3 replies

PP

hello All,
Im selling a few of my Jason of Smokin' Tiki produced high quality carved tiki statues in order to pay off my default and buy a bigger home! all are stained and lacquered, 3+ coats of Marine Spare Varnish and perfect for indoor/outdoor use!! no one other than Jason will sell them this cheap, and they are custom stained too. 100.00-125.00 for the 3 footers, the 5 footers are about 200.00. all made by Jason's Folks in the South Pacific.
feel free to text me, I can ship to u too cheap!!!!

paul
909 261-9123

T

I like the way they all came out. What stain did you use on the Marquesian prior to using the Marine varnish?

PP

Thanks Tikivato, I used I believe the dark teak stain on him, Ive got his twin brothers in gunstock and natural stains lol.
hey we are neighbors, if you want one I can just jump on the 605 and bring it to ya for free transportation :)
thanks again
paul

Thanks for your generous offer. I have some sun bleached tikis in my backyard that needs restoring, I have tried other stains but didn' like the results. If you go to Don's this weekend, stop by my space and say hello. Thanks for the infor.

Pages: 1 3 replies