Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

painting, acid stain or what to brick to make it Tiki???

Pages: 1 6 replies

PP

so the GF and I are looking at houses, and this one caught my eye. Its got a lot of space, a huge yard with pool, and the house has great bones, problem is.....I like the brick inside, but is it Tiki enough? part of the house has wood floors, part has, carpet, which we would tear up if we bought it, but Im wondering about the brick? maybe Im jumping the gun....but I really like this house and find myself looking at it,
thanks

the back yard is just begging for tikis!!!!

I can make it tiki enough just for you! :wink:

I bet you could Ben!!!!! no doubt!!!! You the Man!!!!

let me see what my budget is IF we get the house, and our asking price on my pad, and a little nest egg in case the roof falls in......

Looks cool Paul. And remember you don't have to be ALL Tiki ALL the time :)

well it looks like someone else bought "My" house pictured above, so sad!! oh well, the search continues for the perfect tiki house/yard space!!!!

I really think that no matter what the place looks like, with all the awesome ideas and pictures of Tiki spaces here on TC, you can make it look great. Just takes time, materials and manpower. That place looked nice, sorry you lost it, but things happen for a reason, I hope you find a home that you both like and you get a good Tiki vibe from.

What Vamp said

Pages: 1 6 replies