Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis 2014

Pages: 1 7 replies

I

I'm not finding any information regarding Tiki Oasis for 2014. I found the website but it's still only got 2013 listed. Shouldn't tickets be going on sale here soon? Is the hotel open for reservations yet?

Info please

Thanks

On 2014-03-14 19:13, ikya99 wrote:
I'm not finding any information regarding Tiki Oasis for 2014. I found the website but it's still only got 2013 listed. Shouldn't tickets be going on sale here soon? Is the hotel open for reservations yet?

Info please

Thanks

Most of the information is being posted on Facebook. Today Otto posted that Rolly Crump will be a guest speaker.

I

Can you buy tickets thru facebook?

The event is not until August..its only March. Tickets won't go on sale for a few more months. Same goes for rooms.

What you need to do is sign up at Tikioasis.com with your email address and you be notified of all the upcoming dates of ticket/room sales.

If you try to book a room at The Crowne Plaza now you won't be able to as they will show that every room is sold out--the rooms are booked THROUGH the Tiki Oasis website (when the time comes) so all rooms are blocked off from being sold to anyone for that weekend until the website goes live.

Generally speaking event tickets go on sale...then symposium tickets within a day/2 days of that and then rooms after that.

NOTHING is sold through Facebook--only the event website--however you should join the Facebook pages because more info is posted there than here.

Hope the info helps!

[ Edited by: SandraDee 2014-03-14 19:36 ]

Await for Otto's TO - Official thread :)

[ Edited by: Tiki-ESP 2014-03-15 11:17 ]

[ Edited by: Tiki-ESP 2014-03-15 11:34 ]

O
Otto posted on Tue, Mar 25, 2014 11:13 PM

um, yeah, everything Liz said.
thanks Liz, now I can finish my drink!

T

[ Edited by: Tiki-ESP 2014-03-26 07:59 ]

On 2014-03-25 23:13, Otto wrote:
um, yeah, everything Liz said.
thanks Liz, now I can finish my drink!

see..I tried to be helpful! you're welcome ! :wink: