Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Upgraded my Magnum PI mug

Pages: 1 6 replies

T

I'm a big Magnum P.I. fan, so my wife got me the Tiki Farm PI mug. Thor did a fantastic job carving it, but the paint job bugged me, so I added a few details to make it more accurate.

"You can't eat real Polynesian food. It's the most horrible junk I've ever tasted." —Trader Vic Bergeron

[ Edited by: TikiTacky 2014-07-07 18:26 ]

S

What an awesome thread!!!!!! I cannot wait to see the pages and pages of discussion about it.

T

Geez, swizzle, imagine if everyone posted things they created, liked, or were excited by. Just think how horrible that would be.

Your constant badgering has gone past annoying and into harassment. As I told you before, if I'm breaking the rules then report it to a mod. If I'm not breaking the rules then maybe you should keep your damn mouth shut, because you are.

"You can't eat real Polynesian food. It's the most horrible junk I've ever tasted." —Trader Vic Bergeron

[ Edited by: TikiTacky 2014-07-07 12:34 ]

M

I love the changes you made with the cap and shirt. I'm a huge Magnum P.I. fan too. There's even an autographed photo of Tom Selleck hanging behind my bar.

Thanks, murph. I was kind of surprised when I did a search to find that people don't tend to customize their mugs at all. TC is full of creative people, and there's so much opportunity to do a lot with them. I can understand if it's a vintage mug, or a limited edition, but in an open edition mug like this it just seems like an empty canvas.

Jealous of the Selleck autograph!

[ Edited by: TikiTacky 2014-07-07 12:36 ]

K
kkocka posted on Mon, Jul 7, 2014 5:02 PM

On 2014-07-05 19:56, TikiTacky wrote:

[ Edited by: TikiTacky 2014-07-07 12:34 ]

T

Pages: 1 6 replies