Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

lemon hart vanishing?

Pages: 1 12 replies

N
nomeus posted on Wed, Jul 9, 2014 7:39 PM

i was recently at tiki ti and one of the bartenders told me that the 80 is very hard to find but that the black label 151 is going to cease to be. whats going on???

We are being punished by a vengeful god.

Scroll down a bit, lots of discussion on this distressing topic.

N
nomeus posted on Wed, Jul 9, 2014 7:50 PM

only a few posts since i first linked to where to buy it....maybe im missing the thread? can you link to it, i only see the 7 page one. im still looking for that original 80 proof, off white label

Starting on page 2 of the "Lemon Hart Question" thread, the pending End Times for LH151 fans becomes a discussion topic.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=47455&forum=10&start=15

N
nomeus posted on Wed, Jul 9, 2014 8:09 PM

whats this label??

same as the red 151?

A

Another thread about LH disappearing?

:)

S

The 80 proof is long gone. I found 24 bottles about a year ago, but I anything left is WAY old stock. The vintage 151 is probably non-existent at this point. THe red label is the re-pro of the tan label, and that is going away now too.

N

but if i find the tan label, is that old or the exact same product as the red?

Are we taking bets yet on what the new label color will be when Lemon Hart makes its return?

Actually, I'm curious to know how many distillers are in Guyana. Some have hinted that there is only one distillery in Guyana and that everything comes to us from the same corporate teat. But I haven't researched it and I am curious.

"Fun - fun - fun 'til Daddy took the Lemon Hart away."

S

On 2014-07-10 07:24, nomeus wrote:
but if i find the tan label, is that old or the exact same product as the red?

Tan label is the old dead stock.

Supposedly the red is the same, some argue that point.

N

for those that havent found out yet, this place doesnt actually stock the tan label... the photo is misleading. they have the red only.

http://www.hitimewine.net/LEMON-HART-151-DEMER-750.html

We know......

N

"for those that havent found out yet" :)

Pages: 1 12 replies