Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Friendsters?

Pages: 1 9 replies

So - who all besides TikiFish, Hanford, Mig and I are on Friendster.com? I really think that TC should have a Friendster presence! 'The All Knowing Moai' id
isn't taken yet....

D

I am. sorry, I'm kind of a lurker. I post every once in a while. I'm out by chicago and am going to Exotica this year (my first time). Hope to see all of you out there.

D

ooh i just signed up on friendster. gads, it took forever, i guess their server is bogged down.

ok, so i have no friends, would one of you TC'ers add me... my email is
[email protected]

thanks!!

I am, under the name of "Sobek".

I was amused when I did a search for "exotica" and found that I was connected to Hanford by just a few degrees of seperation, as my Friendster friends are pretty un-Tiki.

D

i'm under my email addy

[email protected]

[ Edited by: Lance Samason 2007-07-06 15:10 ]

I just signed up.

[email protected]

Mig--my computer crashed when I tried to accept your Friendster request. I'm really poor at using Friendster, but, I want you to know, I'd still be your Friendster Friend. This goes for all ya'll TCers!
M C

In true Bong fashion, I now propose a website - Hatesters. It's for people that love to annoy, intimidate, molest, corrupt, perplex, and flame others of like mind (of course with the underlying theme of scoring a date!).

Oh, if you need the e-dress, it is:

[email protected]

Pages: 1 9 replies