Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

our new Danish Modern bar in our new house

Pages: 1 11 replies

PP

after moving into our new place in March, we finally found a free standing bar for the dinning room, and after paying it off, and getting some paint on the walls, yes, there is 3 shades of blue on the walls, we have decided to make the dinning room into our tiki dinning room, of course, after we get our sprinklers put in the backyard, grass, and such the GF wants a French door into the backyard........more to come....

Everything looks great but I really like the fish.

PP

On 2014-07-21 18:16, MaukaHale wrote:
Everything looks great but I really like the fish.

Thanks! Ive got 6 of them a friend found at a yard sale for me! I love em too lol

Very nice and I love the Mermaid lamp.

PP

here are a few more ive taken since painting the dining room

[ Edited by: Pele Paul 2015-01-31 18:02 ]

Fabulous!!!

Toucan Sam is hilarious! I love it!

PP

On 2015-02-01 22:07, EnchantedTikiGoth wrote:
Toucan Sam is hilarious! I love it!

thanks so much! yea we found him at a little store in San Dimas, thought, well Tucans are tropical, why not? Im guessing he was a milk container for a kids breakfast table, he was cheap and brought back memories lol

T

LIKE how you placed the mid century ship above your fire place mantle!

PP

On 2015-02-02 07:47, Thortiki wrote:
LIKE how you placed the mid century ship above your fire place mantle!

Thanks, we just found that in a local antique store, I about died when he told me the price!!! all i could say was mine mine mine mine!!!!

P

The skulls in that fireplace just make the room. Man, that's a killer idea.

PP

just a few new pix, sorry my phone takes horrible pix some times, we just got 3 new chairs, which Im way stoked over, and a bunch of new dust collectors for the shelves!!!

sorry this one is a little fuzzy...

[ Edited by: Pele Paul 2015-02-02 16:56 ]

Pages: 1 11 replies