Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Kahiki Restaurant OOH lamp

Pages: 1 3 replies

Taking best offer. Thank you for looking

http://columbus.craigslist.org/clt/4679268999.html

Cbusauctionman, you have been here since 2011
and all you have posted is eBay & Craigslist sales

I am not telling you you can't do it & this is only my opinion
but do you have any interest in Tiki at all?

Why don't you participate in the Tiki revival
in addition to just trying to make a profit from it?

It was just a glaring omission, your lack of any interest here, which I find a bit insulting
to a community that works very hard to keep the fires lit in Tiki Central & the revival in general.

Actually, I am a big proponent of tiki culture. In fact, I have many artifacts in my personal collection I have purchased from my clients. I don’t converse much because I simply don’t have time. I’ve contributed to local tiki events and purchased other member’s items on TC as well…there are many other ways to support tiki….it’s not always about online thread discussions. Plus, I try to be respectful of others and not bother them with my opinion. I think the “marketplace” is incredibly useful area so members can see what artifacts actually exist…trade, purchase, sell, whatever…, even if only for documentation purposes. Every so often…articles, news feeds, books, etc…about the Kahiki break into mainstream, which I think is essential to keeping tiki alive. I understand your point....and not that you could have known, but I do have a passion for it.

Well good to know, I don't have anything else to go on
so I can only comment on what we do have, thanks for taking the criticism as well as you did
it would be helpful & show support for Tiki Central if you did share some of your passion for Tiki.

[ Edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2014-09-21 18:59 ]

Pages: 1 3 replies