Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki coverage in the San Diego Union-Tribune

Pages: 1 2 replies

Today's U-T's HomeScape section had a cover article on Tiki & Polynesian Pop:

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/uniontrib/sun/homescape/news_mz1hs27tiki.html

The aricle talks about Bosko, and has pictures of him, his garden, and his Tikis; mentions Bill Collins & has a picture of one of his Tikis ; Mentions Marc Menkin & his wife Darlynne Reyes & has a picture of them enjoying a refreshing beverage with one of their backyard Tikis; and has an overview of Polynesian Pop mentioning Sven Kirsten, Bali Hai, the new Spa Tiki day spa in the Harbor Club downtown, basic pricing for Tikis & bamboo, Bamboo 2 U & Tiki's Too, and a quick how-to from Bosko on doing Tiki.

There's more, so read the article.

M

Not a bad article, although they could have taken it a lot further in my opinion. There's much more to San Diego tiki culture than they eluded to. However, I was ecstatic to see a full page (and then some) of tiki when I opened the paper yesterday! The online article doesn't show the photos so I thought I'd post them below. Here ya go...

ModMana :drink:

Paradise found!

I love the tiki wedding chapel.
(Unnecessary to spend thousands on a wedding dress - Need to use that $$ honeymooning in the islands to get tiki mana to bless the nuptials).

Pages: 1 2 replies