Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

2015 Cap City Tiki Crawl 10-2,3,4-15 (2016 save 9/30 & 10/1 & 10/2-anyone interested in hosting)

Pages: 1 2 3 108 replies

JJ Mai Tai any chance that a close parking space can be saved for us. I'm bringing the crawl mugs and going back and forth to the car could be a challenge. If you think we should just come early then we'll do that. Thank you, Wendy

===============================

We started the making of the mugs last January. My living room became the storage hanger.

Yesterday we loaded the car for the crawl. They all fit!

I have my living room back. Yippee!

See you all soon, Wendy

Last night of September was our last night of build in work. Today and tomorrow are all about cleaning.
We're so excited to see everyone again!
CHEERS! :drink: To our Sacramento Ohana!

We are excited too. The fun starts tonight!!! Wendy and Dan

The anticipation for Cap. City TIKI CRAWL #9 is building to new heights - like the air show Air Force jetfighters screaming around town overhead. This First Time Crawler is togged and tagged for FUN.

Kanapapiki it's just so much fun. I'm posting photos on my other crafts thread. Wendy

W

Looking forward to joining in with you all today!

Woodtiki such a treat to see you both at the crawl. Wendy

Another fabulous Cap City Tiki Crawl. A heart-felt thanks to all of our wonderful hosts, you folks really outdid yourselves. We are so blessed to have you share your collections and homes with us. Wendy Wendy Wendy...this is my fave crawl mug. You just keep getting better and better. What a fabulous ceramic emblem Tonie made for our fezes...we have future plans for our crawl emblem. Shout out to all the awesome crawlers. If anyone is interested in hosting for 2016 let me know. CHEERS

marlene, thanks for organizing such a fun event again! i was stressed out about hosting, but it ended up being a lot of fun. and i set a new personal record by hitting 4 stops (yeah, including my own house).

VampiressRN thank you so much for organizing another wonderful crawl. There were so many new people that I can't recall all of there names and that's a shame because they are now part of our family. Hey newbee's post your photo with your names here PLEASE.

Tiki Tonie your medallion with VampiressRN's fez was so impressive. We love having one in our collection. Thank you all for liking this years crawl mug. For those on the shipping list I'll be notifying you soon.

Hosts you were over the top. Good food, entertainment, tikis to view. It was such a great time.

Thank you all so much. Cheers, Wendy and Dan

Mahalo Plenty from The Headhunter's Hideaway and Voodoo Lounge!

Our apologies to any interested in the Trading Post. I set the time at 4 PM so that I could see how many people where bringing items to sell or trade....or even asked about where or when it was happening. I didn't see or hear much interest and I really wanted to make myself available to meet and greet and answer questions about the house. I still felt spread thin and unable to meet everyone who stopped by.
I chose NOT to play any background music this year because when I did it last year no one seemed to notice the nature/jungle sounds within the Atrium. I was quite happy when I was questioned about "where my speakers were located" and how cool the sounds were in the space.

Photos from the Tiki Crawl and The Headhunter's Hideaway and Voodoo Lounge can be seen here:
https://www.facebook.com/HeadhuntersHideawayandJungleRoomLounge?ref=hl

Dave, I truly enjoyed your background jungle sounds...I did not miss music at all. Looking forward to my next visit when I can spend more time looking around. CHEERS

I know it is premature for some of you, but I am already thinking about 2016, so let me know if you are interested in hosting. Friday 9/30/16 & Saturday 10/1/16 & Sunday 10/2/16. We will honor our local businesses again (Friday afternoon at the Tankhouse and Sunday morning at Lauren's Swanbergs.)

Pages: 1 2 3 108 replies