Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

MCM house in Tucson with a tiki bar

Pages: 1 7 replies

I found this real estate "video" on YouTube and thought others here might enjoy it. It really looks like the kind of place that would belong to a member here. The tiki bar is near the end, but I really enjoyed seeing all the rooms. And before you ask, I have nothing to do with this property:
http://youtu.be/4x2ULjz68Sg

[ Edited by: Slacks ferret 2015-02-20 19:40 ]

Nice find Slacks. Great mid-century house! Funny though, the outdoor tiki bar was my lest favorite part of the house. It did not seem as genuine as the rest of the house. There were tiki elements inside and at the front door that better represented the culture.

[ Edited by: creativenative 2015-02-22 02:10 ]

It always pains me to see such a lovingly put-togehter house for sale. Because of divorce? Loss of job? …or just ready to move on? If this would be in Palm Springs (it COULD be) I'd say it was professionally "staged" for the sale, but there are too many personal elements in there. Love the use of Witco :)

Z
zond2 posted on Sat, Feb 21, 2015 2:56 PM

Video is from February 2014

Very nice Slacks!
Mahalo

PP

On 2015-02-21 02:14, creativenative wrote:
Nice find Slacks. Great mid-century house! Funny though, the outdoor tiki bar was my lest favorite part of the house. It did not seem as genuine as the rest of the house. There were tiki elements insider and at the front door that better represented the culture.

Funny, I felt the same way!! the house and bathrooms were awesome, all the furniture and even the 1966 Mustang in the drive way!! The pool looked awesome and inviting, tiki bar was a little too plastic for me, still Id kill for a nice finished space like that!!!

LOL, I'm obviously not a tiki purist! I loved the pool area. I liked some of the inside and LOVED the Mustang but am lukewarm on other parts of the house, including the bathroom. Each to his/her own I guess...

Fun tour!!!

Pages: 1 7 replies