Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis 2015 Official Thread - Yesterday's Future, Today!

Pages: 1 2 50 replies

It is kind of a bummer that Oasis is no longer advertising on TC. I do not do Facebook nor do I have any interest. Luckily I saw that tickets went on sale and grabbed them right away, but I know a lot of people at this point that waited and don't have tickets now. Years passed there was lots of popularity and and chatter about Oasis on these threads.

Kind of seems like this years Oasis is kind of a mess. Expensive VIP tickets with symposium access, but no listed symposiums. No preview of the mug before buying the tickets with the mug and I am hearing rumors that the mug is sold out?!? It is too bad we can't buy the preview night seperate, how many people will just skip it that bought the 3 day passes, I would guess 30-40%.

I guess it is sold out anyway so it doesn't make a difference. Last year it was "sold out" but they had tickets at the door through the whole weekend, which means they never actually sold all of the tickets. I hear there will be tickets at the door this year as well, but on Friday morning. Last year I was in line for the mug and they said they only had 12 left. I was still in spot 10 or something so I waited it out and got one, but they told 50+ people that they were out and those people left. As I got to the front of the line, they miraculously found a bunch more... Moral of the story, don't believe the hype, stay in that line!

Bali Hai was cool enough to close the resturant for only Tiki Oasis people, so they really wanted to streamline the entry process compared to last year. Hopefully we will all get in much quicker. :)

If anyone has tickets that they are selling, post them here. If you are looking for tickets, you might have to sign up for FB :(

Also, I will miss you Arriano! :( :(

[ Edited by: lunavideogames 2016-07-21 14:13 ]

I am looking to buy a 3-day or 4-day pass if anyone has an extra - send PM.

Thanks,

DC

I screwed up and didn’t buy my ticket in time. I’m in a bad situation because I have already booked my airplane ticket and hotel.

If you have an extra ticket, or know someone who does please send me an email.

Thanx,
Mark

Pages: 1 2 50 replies