Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

A few prices lowered! Last Chance to get some great mugs before they go to eBay!!

Pages: 1 8 replies

J

I got some mugs off my hands with the Ooga-Mooga sale, but I still need more shelf space, so anything that doesn't sell by Saturday, May 9 goes to the snipers on eBay!!! Get yours before it gets ugly!

I recently moved and my shelf space is reduced in the new place. So rather than buying more bookshelves, I'm selling some mugs. You can see what I'm selling in the link below. It is mostly Munktiki and Tiki Farm with a few others thrown in.

I have a few rules:

• I will only ship within the United States. Please don't even ask if I'll ship internationally.
  • If you don't want to pay the posted price, don't try to talk me down. I have no plans to negotiate the prices unless you are buying three or more mugs at once. In that case I will consider negotiating a package deal.
  • I will accept PayPal only, and will add shipping cost to the posted price (unless you're in the Charlotte area and want to meet me at the local tiki bar with cash).
  • If more than one person is interested in a mug, the first person to confirm that they want it has 24 hours after I send them the total to send payment, after that it will be made available to the next person on the list.
  • If you see something else you want in my collection that is not currently listed for sale, be prepared to make me an offer I can't refuse or don't bother. I have a sentimental connection to a lot of these. (Don't even think about asking for anything from Smuggler's Cove!)

Act quickly! I made a couple sales within the first few hours after listing them in Ooga-Mooga last night without any advertising, so if you want something, get it while you can!

http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/trade.cgi?mode=sale&user_id=251

Thanks for looking!

[ Edited by: JenTiki 2015-05-08 08:04 ]

K

Typically when people dip into their collection they're the obvious rejects or commonly found mugs, but some of these are great! Sorry I can't swing the cash to help you though. :wink:

J

I have a lot of those too, but I'm only desperate for space, not money. I may try to sell some of the less desirable mugs as a lot at a later date. Right now I'm only selling ones that will make me enough to make it worth the hassle of shipping them.

Some great ones! I sent you a message about a couple

J

On 2015-04-24 22:45, Hpetridis wrote:
Some great ones! I sent you a message about a couple

Thanks. I responded to your msg in Ooga-mooga.

[ Edited by: JenTiki 2015-04-24 23:05 ]

J

A few more added over the weekend.

J

Added the much-sought-after Miehana to the sale!!! It's on a lot of Ooga-Mooga wish lists!

J

Last chance before they go to eBay this weekend!

J

I've lowered a few prices! If you saw something you liked, but didn't like the price, take another look!

Pages: 1 8 replies