Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Some cool items for your bar from Potterybarn

Pages: 1 9 replies

K

OK, that octopus beverage container is WAY cool!

The base has to be bought separately. The octopus base can be purchased to go with the fish float dispenser.
Pottery Barn has some cool Halloween decorations too.

Cool stuff! Thanks for the heads up.

On 2015-07-15 11:04, tikilongbeach wrote:
The base has to be bought separately. The octopus base can be purchased to go with the fish float dispenser.

That is what Jungle Ginger did, bought the float dispenser & the octopus base separately
note: the float dispenser is made of acrylic & not glass, the base can be used for many other purposes also.

I will post a picture when it arrives.

On 2015-07-15 13:13, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:

On 2015-07-15 11:04, tikilongbeach wrote:

That is what Jungle Ginger did, bought the float dispenser & the octopus base separately
note: the float dispenser is made of acrylic & not glass, the base can be used for many other purposes also.

I will post a picture when it arrives.

ATP, I was the one that posted it on Facebook. :) I'm interested to see what the octopus base looks like with the fish float top. It's a good thing you have a smart and pretty wife!

PB has several items that would fit in with tiki decor.

Yes she is & thanks, Lori!

J

On 2015-07-15 14:06, tikilongbeach wrote:
PB has several items that would fit in with tiki decor.

I love the puffers! Especially the placecard holders!

J

Here's a thought ... say you were having a tiki party and were serving a punch or two in these fabulous dispensers ... you could put the name of the punch (and perhaps the ingredients in smaller text) on a card and use the little pufferfish to display the card next to the drink! Now I'm wishing I had room for a party!

Pages: 1 9 replies