Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

WITCO Living room set, Time Capsule home, much for sale!

Pages: 1 2 replies

A friend of mine has recently become disabled. She is alone and struggling to keep the Silicon Valley home she has lived in since the 1970’s for as long as she can, even though she knows that, despite all measures, she will eventually have to give it up and downsize both because of lack of finances and her declining health.

Initially I had traveled to her home to photograph her complete WITCO furniture Living Room set in the "Marco Polo" design that she was selling, she then mentioned the need to sell off everything to keep up with the mounting bills.

Going with the axiom “A picture says a thousand words” you can see for yourselves in the following photos that walking through her home is like a “TIME CAPSULE” or rather a journey through time as we wandered through different eras from the 1950’s to the 1960’s and into the 1970’s!
From the beautifully preserved WITCO living room upon first entering her home to the dining room with it’s “Jetsons” space age looking acrylic dining room set upholstered in a vibrant Parrish Blue and included a half dome fish tank table and onward into the over the top ‘70’s bedroom furniture with it’s amazing details. Saving the upstairs “Game room” for last I started up the stairs with an ever increasing grin spreading wide across my face as I climbed the red printed ‘60’s carpeted stairs and wrought iron railings with colored glass side light window and seeing the built in bar with beer bottle bar stools as I reached the top. The game room was complete with a full sized pool table, ping pong table and walls filled with various bar signs and beer memorabilia.

She would prefer that the various sets of furniture be sold as a complete set and will try to price accordingly but is willing to part the sets out at a higher price for individual pieces.

Everything is sold “AS-IS” and you must make arrangements for pick up at her San Jose, California home since she is physically unable to assist with this.
If you are interested, have questions or offers please be patient as she is going through multiple surgeries as I write this.
I am acting as intermediary for her because of her health so please direct questions to me and I will respond with what I know or seek a detailed response on her behalf.

I realize that none of this is technically "TIKI" but from the WITCO on it is all things that tend to be of interest to many of those collecting Tiki and the things that go with it.

Thanks for looking and let me know if anything in the images strikes your interest or if you have questions.

WOW what a wonderful blast to the past. I hope her things go to a true lover of these items.

Coooool. I love that dragon chair & ottoman! Good luck! I hope the sale goes well for her :)

Pages: 1 2 replies