Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

Lost Island Tiki Lounge (backyard shed bar)

Pages: 1 12 replies

TP

I've gone a little tiki crazy lately and I'm building my own backyard shed tiki lounge from the ground up. Hope you guys like it so far

Great start; can't wait to see more!

G
gitiki posted on Sun, Aug 9, 2015 8:11 AM

Looks great from the outside; how about inviting us in?

TP

Thanks. I haven't done any work on the inside yet. Actually I still have to put the roof on even though it's hard to see that from the photo

Great start. You should travel north and join the Sacramento Ohana for our Cap City Tiki Crawl on the first weekend of October. Lots of great people and fabulous home bars.

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=48756&forum=17&71

Have fun with your project, looking forward to seeing the inside when you get it done.

TP

As of now I'm working all weekend but we're going to try and get up there for Friday night

TP

A little better of a photo and I added some bamboo trim to the door frame

TP

It's been a labor love for almost two and half months but it's finally done. Been using it a lot. Hope you like it. Sorry about the photo quality. I haven't perfected the dark lighting photography. If there are any experienced photographers in my area I would be interested in hiring you for some shots

F
Fugu posted on Sat, Oct 3, 2015 7:17 PM

That looks really great!

Recent photo. Used a Halloween mister to create fog from the water. Makes a nice effect on the bar.

Good use of that halloween mister! Your little tiki shack looks very inviting.

very cool

Well done...you are on your way to Tiki paradise.

Pages: 1 12 replies