Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

my tiki bar looking for a name

Pages: 1 17 replies

finally have the floor in and i dont think it will ever be finished i keep thinking of more things to add.

My latest project made from a battery operated gazing ball. This is the second one I've made. I tried a smaller weave in the net this time. I think I'm going to dye the rope though to white.

What good is a Tiki bar without a beach?

my tiki jukebox

[ Edited by: 2015-08-10 13:31 This is what started my Tiki Bar I remodeled this old beer tap, it used to be brown with a brown formica top ugly!!

[ Edited by: Alves123 2015-08-10 13:40 ]

[ Edited by: Alves123 2015-08-10 13:42 ]

[ Edited by: Alves123 2015-08-13 10:02 ]

[ Edited by: Alves123 2015-08-13 10:07 ]

[ Edited by: Alves123 2015-08-13 10:09 ]

[ Edited by: Alves123 2015-09-18 13:55 ]

[ Edited by: Alves123 2015-09-18 14:00 ]

[ Edited by: Alves123 2015-09-18 14:09 ]

[ Edited by: Alves123 2015-09-18 14:10 ]

[ Edited by: Alves123 2015-09-18 14:15 ]

Looks very nice! Great job.

Wow! Looks great, very professional.

The view of the aquarium behind the bar reminded us a bit of the Beach Broiler, a beloved long-gone place in Hermosa Beach. And there's the "Beach" above the door, so it seems natural to incorporate that in the name. The Beach Room? Beach Berth? Beach Bungalow?

M&M

P.S. Welcome to Tiki Central!

Looks wonderful. You got great elements. Love that family of turtles!!!

H

Nice bar!

Take a look at the Tiki Bar Name Generator! You never know...

http://www.hanttula.com/exhibits/tiki-bar-name-generator/

A

On 2015-08-10 18:04, mike and marie wrote:
The view of the aquarium behind the bar reminded us a bit of the Beach Broiler, a beloved long-gone place in Hermosa Beach. And there's the "Beach" above the door, so it seems natural to incorporate that in the name. The Beach Room? Beach Berth? Beach Bungalow?

M&M I live in Wisconsin so I don't get to the beach much so I built one outside the tiki bar. Being from Cali I missed the beach so I made my own. I'll post a picture when I get to my PC.

A

On 2015-08-10 18:04, mike and marie wrote:

M&M I live in Wisconsin so I don't get to the beach much so I built one outside the tiki bar. Being from Cali I missed the beach so I made my own. I'll post a picture when I get to my PC.

TP

Looks very nice! I too was going to suggest the Tiki Bar Name Generator. There's some good ideas on there

H

Really looking good !! I could hang out there for a few mai tai's...I saw some turtles here and there on the walls and you mentioned the "beach" so I was thinking along the lines of Honu Beach and then what might hit your fancy for the third word of the name such as Honu Beach Bar, Honu Beach Lounge, Honu Beach Room, Honu Beach Hut, etc. etc. A Rose by any other name would still smell as sweet. No matter what name you end up with it still looks like a swell place to plant your feet !!

Did you try the Tiki Bar Name Generator...it might actually come up with some viable options for you.

Looking forward to seeing this! Is it a beach with sand? We are planning a backyard sandy "beach" area too...

Looks great!

I too love your sandy "beach." But I was wondering if it gets dirty easily. I have two dogs and based on our recent week at the beach, I know I'd be scooping poop out of it! But it looks great, I want to do something similar when we buy a beach house. Love the colored Adirondack chairs too!

Thanks for sharing. :)

R

Wisconsin has allot of lakes...how about an island within a lake...the inland island?

R

zip bar

The Wicked Pineapple

A

What do you think of the Rock a Hula bar. I do have a Hawaiian Elvis print hanging in the bar. I could add a few more hula themed items.

How about Rock a Hula Lounge?

Pages: 1 17 replies