Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

It's Mahaloween Time at Trader Sam's Disneyland

Pages: 1 2 62 replies

Trader Sam's is having another Mahaloween this year. Oct. 12th and 13th. Only two times each day. 6pm and 8pm. $150 per person.

Here is the link:

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/dining/disneyland-hotel/trader-sams-mahaloween/

Possible image of pumpkin mug people were referring to on the Tahitian Terrace Luau thread:

K

Good news for those who can't attend, I'll probably be selling my loot or at least the mug. Not a Jack Skellington fan and wish the design had been either different or more abstract ala the Buzz/Woody double-sided tiki mug. Probably one of the best out there.

I am so disappointed. I will be arriving in Anaheim for my Disneyland vacation the very next day. :(

[ Edited by: Comicbookhero 2015-09-24 17:36 ]

well shit, I'm sold.

That mug is....

yeah, not a fan. I'll probably pick it up to complete my Sam's collection but this is my least favorite, by far.

Hi OP! I actually really like the mug! Would you be interested in selling yours to me? Shoot me a dm!

[ Edited by: Scrimshawna 2015-09-25 05:21 ]

I can't stand Disney crossing over NBC merch.

T

This is a really weird crossover.....I know a lot of people love NBC but it does not fit anything in adventure land/trader sams....I was really looking forward to a jack o lantern tiki too.....that they would do jack skellington never even crossed my mind.....kinda sad about this as it was going to be my first mahaloween.

On 2015-09-28 22:27, TongaT wrote:
This is a really weird crossover.....I know a lot of people love NBC but it does not fit anything in adventure land/trader sams....I was really looking forward to a jack o lantern tiki too.....that they would do jack skellington never even crossed my mind.....

Yeah, this is my feeling. I'll have to get it to keep my collection complete, but this is disappointing. I'd rather just have a new glaze of the zombie mug.

K

On 2015-09-29 17:01, McSquiggins wrote:
Yeah, this is my feeling. I'll have to get it to keep my collection complete, but this is disappointing. I'd rather just have a new glaze of the zombie mug.

I don't feel like this mug is worth keeping - obviously I'm still interested in the event itself, but they pretty much beat you over the head as to it being Jack Skellington. It's not even abstract in any sort - his eyes and smile are spot on exact to his model sheets. You can't just paint it brown and think "now it's wood, tada a tiki mug!" I think the zombie mug is getting old, too. The problem with events like these is if you choose to just do another glaze variation then you get a multitude of variations of the same mug, not to mention the continuous shrinking mug problem that we're seeing most of all w/the zombie mug.

T
Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.