Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

PNG art/artifacts for sale

Pages: 1 2 replies

My friend Teri is trying to sell some art and artifacts from Papua New Guinea. I've taken some photos and posted them here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/traderchris/albums/72157659293096900

In some cases, prices are marked on little stickers. If you're interested, you might zoom in on the image to read this where possible. From arrows and lime pots to a blow-dart gun/kit and masks, the prices seem pretty fair to me.

There's a lot of nice stuff here for one who want authentic PNG stuff. If you're interesting in buying anything you see here, email her at [email protected]. She's located in Orange County, California.

Mahalo

Chris

I saw Teri's art and artifacts from Papua New Guinea at the Original International Tiki Market Place at the Elks Lodge in Garden Grove. Her items are incredible and well worth her asking price. I saw one piece that I unfortunately did not have the funds to purchase. I am saving my bucks so hopefully I can make that purchase in the near future.

Teri tells me she'd rather have folks contact Larry Munsey (the actual owner of the collection, who she's working for) directly about potential purchases. He's at [email protected]

CJ

Pages: 1 2 replies