Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Farm historic Tiki Mugs: Tiki Ti, Kahiki, Miehana, Mai Kai, Warrior...

Pages: 1 14 replies

A

Hello friends! I have some historic and collectible Tiki Farm mugs for auction. Tiki Farm Tiki mugs include: Mai Kai Decanter, Book of Tiki, Frankie’s Tiki Room, Mr. Bali Hai, Tiki Ti, Squid’s Squll, Kevin & Jody’s Miehana, Tiki Nomad, Cheeseburger in Paradise Waikiki, Trader Vick’s, Warrior Mug (1st Tiki Mug), and Kahiki. I also have many other location exclusive Tiki Mugs such as: Disneyland’s Adventureland, Trader Sam’s mugs and bowl, Trader Dick’s, Chiki Tiki, and MGM Grand. You can see my auctions at:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/atomobile/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Thank you! Louis

"Even though your body will shrink, your mind will expand!"

[ Edited by: Atomobile 2015-12-10 11:13 ]

Closing Sunday! Last chance for a rare Christmas gift! Thanks, Louis

K

Just a friendly suggestion, Trader Sam's green barrel and 2nd Uh Oa aren't exactly "rare" unless you're using that term to draw in more unsuspecting people. I saw mountains of those mugs yesterday when I was there.

What is so friendly about suggesting that I'm drawing "unsuspecting people"? I have 20 Tiki mugs listed and only 2 of them "may" be currently available. So you attack those 2 mugs out of my 20 others? I was at Trader Sam's on Thursday December the 3rd, just 3 days before listing these mugs, and both of those mugs were out of stock. The barrel was completely out, and for the Uh Oa, they were using a generic, non-Trader Sam's bowl. Trader Sam's mugs are not available on Tiki Farm's website, they are not available on Disney's website, and they are not even available at the Florida location. These mugs are exclusively available at the Anaheim, CA location and as you proved, they can be available one day and not the other.
So for those other 18 Tiki mugs and various other Tiki items which are out of production and sold-out, I don't think it would be wise for me if I tried to draw unsuspecting people using those 2 mugs (that "may" be available if you happen to be in Anaheim, CA at the right time) as bait. "Rare" is subjective. And being friendly and not so critical of other people will help you live longer. Life is too short. Peace.

K

Holy hell, butthurt much?

Out of curiosity what non-Sam's bowl were they using for the Uh Oa?

so you troll his post and then are surprised he's insulted? and your response is butt hurt much? what an ass!

K

On 2015-12-12 08:17, kingstiedye wrote:
so you troll his post and then are surprised he's insulted? and your response is butt hurt much? what an ass!

If I were trolling his post to begin with, then sure. Believe or not when I said "friendly suggestion" I meant friendly suggestion. If it is interpreted otherwise then so be it. Anybody else you'd like to white knight for?

T
T

The tradition of Festivus begins with the airing of grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear about it!

On 2015-12-12 17:01, tikiskip wrote:
The tradition of Festivus begins with the airing of grievances. I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear about it!

lol

Believe or not when I said "friendly suggestion" I meant friendly suggestion. If it is interpreted otherwise then so be it. Anybody else you'd like to white knight for?

Well, maybe idioms differ where you are, but "friendly suggestion" is used sarcastically quite a bit. So hopefully you can see where it would be taken that way, especially given the rest of the content of your post.

It's a lot like when someone says "no disrespect", but uses it in a sentence like "no disrespect, but you are a complete idiot".

K

You guys are still talking about this? Skip even replied to his own reply.

Since my name was mentioned do I get 30 seconds to reply?

K

On 2015-12-18 10:06, tikiskip wrote:
Since my name was mentioned do I get 30 seconds to reply?

No, only two hours on the dot :P

OMG that would be way too much of my bad grammar and spelling.

Pages: 1 14 replies