Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Trader Sam's Grog Grotto Disney aloha shirt - SOLD

Pages: 1 3 replies

I have for sale an unused Grog Grotto aloha shirt in size Large. I had been wanting one of these since they first announced it's existence last March. Unfortunately when I visited Trader Sam's last April they were already sold out. I continually called the Boutiki to see when they'd restock to no avail. Finally a friend who was visiting the Polynesian recently called to tell me they had them back in stock so he picked it up for me and mailed it off. Sadly the shirt fits too big for me. Although the tag states it's a large, it fits more like XL or maybe even 2XL. People on ebay and other sites are gouging these shirts for $80 and up. I just want to get my money back out of it so if you're interested it will be $60 plus the cost of postage.

First image is a stock photo, the others are the actual shirt for sale. Sorry for the poor lighting.

[ Edited by: mikehooker 2015-12-31 16:14 ]

Sold locally pending pick up tomorrow. That didn't last long.

K

Hey Mike, fyi you can order this shirt on your phone if you download the Shop Disney Parks app. Just find a size you think will fit better and you don't have to worry about traveling to Orlando or Anaheim. :)

Thanks. I had downloaded the app once before and the shirt wasn't on there. I'll try again.

Pages: 1 3 replies