Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Slim Holt Hawaii Fabric

Pages: 1 1 replies

L

Aloha! It's Leilehua from Hilo. Work has been fabulously crazy since we won the Chase Small Business Grant, and we have been going gangbusters, so I have not been around for a while. Yesterday I had a little time off, so I dropped by my friend's store and she had a bolt of 100% cotton bark cloth, vintage Slim Holt Hawaii! I snagged the entire bolt.

This fabric is part of tiki history, so I immediately thought of Tiki Central! Before I put it on eBay, I thought I would offer it here. $10 per yard plus shipping and handling. If you would like me to hem it for you, say, to make table cloths and napkins, that is $5 per sewn yard additional. Minimum purchase 1 yard.

For purchase instructions, please e-mail me: Leilehua (at) LeiManu (dot) com

I think it would be great table cloths, napkins, curtains, bar skirts, seat cushions, etc. Or you could even make aloha shirts and muumuu and play tour director!

The above prices are exclusively for Tiki Central members. It will be $15 per yard on eBay.

If I start making stuff from it, I will post the items and Tiki Central special prices in this thread.

Pages: 1 1 replies