Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Shameful Tiki Toronto!

Pages: 1 1 replies

Any of you east coasters checked out the Shameful Tiki Room that opened in Toronto last November? It's a ton of fun, here's a great little article on it and some pics so you can have a peek. Classic recipes, exotica and surf tunes on the airwaves, lovely service, intimate and atmospheric and great food. The occasional live band, Go-Go routines every second Monday and always more on the radar.
Of course there's house mugs, t-shirts and a huge, visually amazing menu straight out of a time machine. And you know what? We don't turn into a nightclub at 9pm or anything like that....it's 100% tiki from open to close.
Now, with the warmer weather and everyone clamoring for patios, the early hours are very calm and are a perfect time to experience this place in a great way
Located at 1378 Queen St West in Toronto....see you soon!
http://www.blogto.com/restaurants/shameful-tiki-room

KG

Mahalo ST! Going to be visiting the new Toronto location on April 9th with the family. Looks great! Looking forward to enjoying some fine cocktails and escapist atmosphere. Since some of my group are under 21, I'll be seating us on the restaurant side, not the bar where I'd rather be, but I'm sure we'll still have a great time. Looking forward to getting some of your house mugs as well.

Aloha!

Pages: 1 1 replies