Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Would you wear it (when you're not in an aloha shirt)?

Pages: 1 8 replies

Thinking about printing up a shirt or two for Tiki Oasis 2016. Looking for feedback on these two designs
(something something SPOILER something) So, yes/no? you like?

I would consider the Mai Tai Misfits one but not the Pineapple Pentagram. For what it's worth, I'm not a fan of pineapples on Tikis either.

thanks, no worries. I'm asking for opinions, good or bad. If it doesn't have you ferociously searching for an 'add to cart' button, I will consider it 'meh'

Nice! I like the pineapple. Might be a bit farther from tiki, but I would wear it for sure.

Welcome to TC :)

There is a thread were you can introduce yourself and tell us a bit about you here:

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=6&forum=1&4166

I love the Mai tai shirt. But I would be really careful selling anything with that imagery on it.

K

I would not wear either, sorry - just providing honest feedback.

S

You should do some Star Wars themed ones.

The Mai Tai/Misfits shirt exists already. I know because I bought it over a year ago based on a link posted in this very message board, and I wear it with some regularity.

Please assure me it was you who designed it.

EDIT: I just checked through my email, and the shirt was sold by a "Mr. Dang". All is well.

[ Edited by: LitClique 2016-06-22 19:44 ]

On 2016-06-22 19:43, LitClique wrote:
The Mai Tai/Misfits shirt exists already. I know because I bought it over a year ago based on a link posted in this very message board, and I wear it with some regularity.

Please assure me it was you who designed it.

EDIT: I just checked through my email, and the shirt was sold by a "Mr. Dang". All is well.

[ Edited by: LitClique 2016-06-22 19:44 ]

Ha! Thanks for the support, doubly so...

Pages: 1 8 replies