Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

YouTube Loop

Pages: 1 9 replies

M

We are throwing a fundraiser Tiki Bash Luau for our kids school. Roasting a pig, hula dancers coming, lots of people paid big money to wear hula skirts and coconut bras.

I am wondering if anybody here has created a loop on YouTube of clips/shorts from prime tiki movies, videos, cartoons, etc?

I would like to get it playing on all of our TV's.

Thanks

S

A friend of mine has a DVD called "Hawaii Home Movies" which might suit your requirements. I've contacted him about your post and he will be sending you a PM.

I think Spike's Tiki Weirdo-land DVD compilation would fill the bill for what you're looking for.

http://thehulagirls.bigcartel.com/product/spike-s-tiki-weirdo-land-dvd-compilation

TT
K

On 2016-07-12 21:18, Tiki Toli wrote:
I really like the Trader Sam's loop

I believe he's looking for video. BTW there's a lot of bad edits on that audio playlist and a giant silent gap. There are much better versions of that playlist out there on the internet. :wink:

M

Y, looking for a loop of videos

S

On 2016-07-12 19:12, swizzle wrote:
A friend of mine has a DVD called "Hawaii Home Movies" which might suit your requirements. I've contacted him about your post and he will be sending you a PM.

Thanks swizzle.

M

Thanks. . .He reached out.

This is a cool thread. I think its only a matter of time before I need something like this video loop too. Maybe someone will compile a good one and post it to YouTube, and hopefully let us all know about it here.

M

I have one under construction.

Everything from the opening to Magnum PI to Aloha Goofy to Gidgit goes Hawaiian.

If I finish it, I'll try to post it.

Pages: 1 9 replies