Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

There are now Three videos of the danlovestikis collection to view. Most recent filmed 3 19 17 Fox

Pages: 1 12 replies

THE SACRAMENTO BEE NEWSPAPER put the article on-line. Here is the link.

http://www.sacbee.com/food-drink/article123589749.html

AT NOON TODAY THEY ADDED A WHOLE HOME TOUR VIDEO, I HOPE YOU'LL ALL GO BACK AND SEE IT. I ONLY HAVE ONE GOOF OF ONE WORD. THE WORD SHOULD HAVE BEEN GLAZE IF YOU CAN FIND THE WRONG WORD FIRST I WILL SEND YOU A NECKLACE I'VE MADE.

Are we nuts or what? Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2017-01-04 20:06 ]

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2017-03-11 07:56 ]

AT NOON TODAY THEY ADDED A WHOLE HOME TOUR VIDEO, I HOPE YOU'LL ALL GO BACK AND SEE IT. I ONLY HAVE ONE GOOF OF ONE WORD. THE WORD SHOULD HAVE BEEN GLAZE IF YOU CAN FIND THE WRONG WORD FIRST I WILL SEND YOU A NECKLACE I'VE MADE.

Molding!

BTW, great article and video! It really took me back to our visit with you :)

8T

Sorry I wasn't the first to discover your boo boo but the video was awesome. I probably won't ever make it to Sacramento but to see it in person must be heaven. Thanks for being open to the cameras. 8Ft

Great article, and really great video!! Wendy, you're a natural star! I shoulda got your autograph when you were here! :wink:

Loki-Tiki it's changed a lot since your visit. Our doors are open.

8FT Tiki, hang10tiki found it first but let it go to Joshua Bell. hang10tiki is such a nice guy as are all my friends on TC.

4WDtiki thank you very much. I did make that one mistake which really stands out. I cant' tag your TC name to your real name. Where did we meet on Kauai?

Happy New Year everyone, Wendy and Dan

T

great video you guys! thanks for giving us a peek inside. that shot of dan as the man behind the curtain was cool too. :D

TheBigT I'm going to have to go look for that curtain. Thank you, Wendy

Channel 10 news showed up and they made a video that came out this past weekend. So we ended up with 2 videos in the same week. I hope you like this one too.

http://www.abc10.com/mb/news/local/california/tiki-collections-in-the-sacramento-region/380853375

Cheers, Wendy

T

Super cool and fun. Wonderful collection!!!! Thanks for sharing....

Tattoo thank you. 20 years to build this collection and now we can never move. Cheers, Wendy

MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2 days ago; 11:44 pm Permalink

Here's the link. I watched it before I went to bed tonight. You two should see if there is a world record for most tikis!

http://fox40.com/2017/03/09/elk-grove-couple-turn-home-into-tiki-paradise/

The only errors in the video were: 1. When my Wish List was mentioned they showed a Witch Doctor mug rather than one of mine.
2. They left out my repeated mention of the new wonderful tiki restaurant/bar in Sacramento, the Jungle Bird.

Dan is embarrassed that I said his collection is one of the largest in the world because he said I couldn't know that for sure. He is right and I wish that had been left off.

All the attention recently came as a big surprise. Both news stations just showed up on our doorstep without an appointment. We recently had a fb blog by Ray Wyland. He does all of the tiki artists one by one and now he is going to start showing tiki homes as well. You can reach him on fb if you have something to share.

Cheers, Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2017-03-11 08:34 ]

Wow! That is quite a place you guys have there. I especially loved the background music in the dungeon. Great work guys.

Hale Tiki thank you for watching. One one of the videos the newscaster called the music Cha Cha music. Dan got a kick out of that. Tiki has ruled our lives for 20 years with hopefully 20 more to go. I like your name it fits! Wendy

Pages: 1 12 replies