Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Enchanted Tiki Room Drummer Disneyland

Pages: 1 22 replies

T

Hi all -

Selling my spare Kevin Kidney/Jody Daily Rolly Crump Tiki Drummer:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/302255887043?

Difficult to find for sale, now is your chance!

bump!

T

At least Disneyland tiki is still HOT!

$1,726.00 this makes me think I could maybe sell mine.

Two of these just went for about $2,700 on ebay! I might have to part with mine!

I bought four of these things when they were issued. Two have been sitting in a storage unit for years, maybe it's time I rethink that strategy.

G

I have been searching for someone who may be open to parting with an extra tiki room drummer for a fair cost? Is anyone open to selling one or any other tiki room items? Let me know. Thanks

[ Edited by: GuyHaley 2017-11-14 09:09 ]

Make your own... make your own...

I would love to make my own if I was artistic haha. Any interest in making two for me for a cost? Let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks

No time (and the mouse would come after me), sorry. But I don’t have any artistic talent either.

You can follow my fumbling attempts at http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=47255&forum=18&start=30 (page 3 has the best drummer builds). Learning as I go, e.g. now I know to use hot glue instead of tape to hold the layers together.

N

glad to see these hold value, i have 4 of them but 1 has a broken wrist that i glued back

G

I just thought I would try again and see if someone would be open to selling an extra tiki drummer? I am open to offering a fair price. Please let me know if someone has a lead or is open to parting with theirs. Thank you for any help

T

You are in luck there is one up for sale on eBay right now.
See it here...
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=52655&forum=12&0

G

Thanks but sadly the cost for that is out of my budget. I know some members had purchased multiples so i was hoping I could get one direct and help cut the eBay costs.

Wow, it went for 3k. Yeah, I highly doubt that anyone who still has extras of these will let it go for anything less than 1500 to 2k without just trying their luck on the open market.

T

Why would you sell for less?

Ohana?
I would charge my family more.

maybe a very pretty girl could talk me down but that's about it.

There have been other people join this site in order to sell or buy things so they could sell them later, that's it, no love of tiki no Ohana, money.

Not saying this is you Guyhaley but the only posts you have made here are about buying the Enchanted Tiki Room Drummer and you just joined up months ago right about the time these started selling for lots o cash on eBay.

Do some posts about your tiki bar or a mug you have found then hit us up for the I'm your pal discount on this item.
Show us your not just here to cash in.

Not trying to be mean but that is what most others here are thinking.

Heck if one of us sells it we will just buy more tiki crap anyway, Mo money, Mo tiki.

OGR

Hey Skip, You bought a lot of Kahiki lamps in the beginning...why don't you just give me one. :)

OGR

Oh I forgot...Mahalo

T

Yeah I did, like everybody else here I was going to open a tiki bar restaurant and never did, even had a spot for it.

AND I do still have many of them and have only traded a few for more tiki.

I think people should make money on tiki if they can but I am more happy with that when it's a person that is into the whole tiki thing.

I have never got a three thousand dollar tiki thing for (half?)I don't even know what he will pay.
It's not even half because $1500.00 was too much.

Hate it when those guys on that Am pickers show buy something say how much they love it and how it will go to a good home, how the heck do they know they bought it to sell and they will sell it to a crappy home so long as they make money.

It's like that guy that was looking for that tiki bike all over again.

Heres another chance to own one !

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173103629278?ul_noapp=true

[ Edited by: closettiki 2018-01-17 07:04 ]

G

I completely understand how things look. I joined the site because I am a big tiki fan. I was unaware that the site existed until I started searching for marketplaces. I included a picture for you which is a small display of my tiki room collection. I have other standard ETR, and tiki mugs as well that aren’t pictured. Don’t jump to conclusions to someone who shares the same love you may. Cheers

[ Edited by: GuyHaley 2018-01-18 01:37 ]

T

Thank you that does help to ease thoughts of you not just being a profiteer.

Welcome to TC.

Heres another one, With the recent sales prices it's tempting to let them go,

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173106245466?ul_noapp=true

G

Thanks I am very closely following eBay for them. I have been in contact with the seller since he is local in SoCal.

Pages: 1 22 replies