Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Golden OptimisTiki -- April 28, Bali Hai

Pages: 1 10 replies

The Point Loma Optimist Clubthe Golden OptimisTiki Market and Luau featuring live entertainment including APE, The Millionaire Beach Bums, Tikitronic and the return of the Bali Hai floor show. The Luau is included in the ticket price. The event will take place April 28, 2018 at the Bali Hai Restaurant in Shelter Island. there will have live and silent auctions, paddle raise, raffle and marketplace for to raise funds for youth. All proceeds will be used to fund local youth activities, schools and scholarships.Special lodging rates available at the Bay Club Hotel which is walking distiance from the Bali Hai. Tickets, raffle tickets(trip to Tahiti) and limited edition tiki mugs by MunkTiki are available at http://www.pointlomaoptimist.com . We hope that you can join us!

[ Edited by: GoldenOptimistiki 2018-02-15 13:24 ]

Check out our tiki mug by MunkTiki and design by Devon Devereaux

H
Hamo posted on Thu, Feb 15, 2018 9:56 PM

Sounds like a great event, and those mugs are very clever. I hope you lots of success.

Looks like a great event for a worthy cause. I grew up in Point Loma, it is a wonderful community. Sorry I can't be there, but wishing you a success.

Next Year!

Need more info on tkt’s. The “event ticket" page is not fully loading
Mahalo

Please try again. I just checked it and it works.

Base ticket price is $100 per person which includes our Luau, market and all entertainment. Advance mug sales are 50 each. Raffle tickets are $25 each. Plus there are bundles that offer savings. Hope you can make it!

Mahalo!
Glenn

Special hotel rates are available at the Bay Club Hotel and Marina through March 28 for those who purchase tickets. $139/ night. Walking distance from the Bali Hai!

I think i'm donating a Bamboo Ben Tiki Bar to this.

My friends Josh and Tammy Hirst are coordinating.

See y'all there!

Bamboo Ben
Tiki Bars I've designed/built. TikiCat, Royal Hawaiian, Kona Club, Frankie's Tiki Room, Pacific Seas, Don the Beachcomber,Forbidden Island, Kon Tiki Tucson, Tiki No,etc....

[ Edited by: RevBambooBen 2018-02-27 22:21 ]

Thanks Bamboo Ben! See ya there!
Mahalo!

Glenn
[email protected]

Tickets Purchased & Room Booked.....WooHoo!!! :)

Pages: 1 10 replies