Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tikis mugs etc. for sale in Elk Grove, CA. Make an appointment by messaging me. We are ready to deal

Pages: 1 20 replies

HUGE TIKI GARAGE SALE JULY 21ST, 2018 7 AM UNTIL 11 AM.

Dan is once again doing a major purge of his tiki collection. He started seriously collecting albums in 1978 and added Tikis when he read Tiki News by Otto. Now he wants to combine them in the Tiki Jungle Room. To make that happen he has to let go again.

Here is the room before the purge started.

He started with this one side.

Once he moved albums into the space he saw that he would have to do the same to the other side.

Letting so many go for the garage sale we bough additional tables.

Last time the sale was of items not displayed in the collection. This time it's part of his collection he is letting go.
We are pricing everything to move out of our home to yours. Come get a bargain. We are 16 miles south of Sacramento, CA.

Request our address if you need it.

Cheers, Wendy

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2018-07-27 07:52 ]

H
Hamo posted on Sun, Jul 1, 2018 4:55 PM

Ugh, the dilemma returns: should I or shouldn’t I make the road trip for the Great Cevola Tiki Garage Sale...?

The first garage sale was of tiki items that were not displayed. We sold over 1000 items and it didn't effect the display in the house at all.

This time we are selling part of Dan's collection. Again I'm betting there are 1000 items. I'll know once we use the stickers to price everything. These are mostly vintage mugs and bowls and artists work. This is a major change for us.

We will still have a huge collection but Dan will also have better access to his records.

I hope everyone shows up that came last time. This is an even better sale. Cheers, Wendy

Damn damn damn my geographical situation. :)

I hope you have a great sale! I'm sure everything will find a happy home.

P

Aw, nuts. Being an Northeast Coast Tiki-phile is tough. All you California cats get more fun. That stash looks AMAZING!

H

Oh wow - time for another early morning road trip!!

HopeChest since everyone was so early and then we were deserted that we are running it 7 am until 11 am. That should do it. I'd love to see you again even if its just for a quick hug.

======================

Everyone I know how you feel. It's a long drive to Southern CA and that's the place for tiki fun to the max.

============================

We have really done a huge purge of Dan's collection. Not just hidden things but things he's enjoyed for a long time.

Here's our dining room. With the birds and

without. They are now in the tiki garage sale.

I wish it were this weekend but the 21st is special because of the hula show in Sacramento.

Dan completed removing tikis from this area of his tiki jungle room. They bumped other tikis in other rooms until

we have filled up the garage with over 1000 items for sale. I have taken dark blurry images so that no one will request to buy ahead of time. People saw how low the prices were and wanted to buy and have us ship. The reason the prices are low is so that we don't have to ship. If we were shipping the prices would double.

So the garage is as full as last time but with even better things because the first sale was of things out of closets and hidden away. This time the sale is of his displayed items for which the records have bumped.

Please bring your own boxes and bubble wrap. CASH ONLY sales. Thank you. If you need our address use ask or PM me, See you in two weeks. Wendy and Dan

H
Hamo posted on Wed, Jul 11, 2018 8:37 PM

I appreciate these pictures. Now I don’t know what I’m missing out on....

Hamo it's been perfect. No requests before the sale!!!

Dan's project that caused all these garage sales is complete and he is very happy.

Before the purge and re-organization of his collection.

He moved all these record albums from the garage to the upstairs room.

He is so happy because the lighting is good. This room is still tiki from the top shelf to the ceiling.

If you need the address to the HUGE Tiki garage sale in Elk Grove, CA just ask. Thank you, Wendy

Here are photos of our second garage sale that will be held this Saturday July 21st, 7 am until 11 am. After that we will make appointments for people to shop what is left over.

Bring your own boxes, bubble wrap and cash for me. We are out so if you have extra to donate we would love to get it.

I am not selling anything you see in these photos until the day of the sale. However we are still adding to these tables. I hope you can make it. Just visiting with tiki friends is a blast. Cheers, Wendy and Dan

I can already see that I missed photos of the Art box and the Hawaiian Records box. So much stuff and our home is still full! Wendy

The HUGE Tiki Garage sale was a success. We still have four tables full that we will sell by appointment. So if you want to shop just send me a message and we'll set up a visit time.

Everyone lined up as planned.

No shoving just an orderly entrance into our garage.

At the end of today we condensed what was let into one garage section and we were able to park both our cars in the garage.

Here's what's left. Not bad at all. I just hope enough people come this week to clear it out.

Cheers, Wendy

Perhaps instead of garage sales
You two should’ve opened up a museum,
I assume the lines outside would be the same, long.
:)

Cheers

[ Edited by: hang10tiki 2018-07-24 15:20 ]

Too late now hang10tiki. We are just going to continue to downsize.

Come one come all to shop what's left on these four tables shown above.
We will make even better deals if you choose enough of our already super low priced items. Wendy

Too late now hang10tiki. We are just going to continue to downsize.

Come one come all to shop what's left on these four tables shown above.
We will make even better deals if you choose enough of our already super low priced items. Wendy

WE ARE STILL SELLING. WE HAD MORE ITEMS THAN SHOPPERS COULD CLEAN OUT. NOW IS YOUR CHANCE.

[ Edited by: danlovestikis 2018-07-24 15:56 ]

7/24/18 the sale is still going on. Dan doesn't want to ship so come to our home to shop. Just ask if you need our address or phone number.

Just make an appointment by posting a message. We will deal if you buy enough or just come to get a couple of the already super low priced items. Many vintage mugs. Wendy and Dan

No shoppers at all. It must be that Tiki Oasis is almost here. We still have these table set up and we are ready to make deals. Come and shop this weekend. If you need our address or phone number. just send me a Personal Message.

Might be out late September if can wait!

TIKIWAGON we are downsizing the collection for old age. Let us know via a Pesonal message when you are coming and we will let you know if we have things left. Thank you, Wendy

Pages: 1 20 replies