Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

Thunder Cove Tiki Lounge

Pages: 1 8 replies

Hey everyone. I finally am to the point with my home bar "Thunder Cove" that I can post pictures. Like any tiki bar, its a work in progress, but this has taken me roughly 5 months to get to this point. I also have a thunderstorm effect (hence Thunder Cove) with sounds and flashing lights that I'll try to post a video of somewhere. I had a custom sign made, bar napkins, and swizzle sticks and stickers are on the way. Some of the pictures are with a Go Pro so they have the wide kinda fish eye look

Nice job! looks like a great place to hang out.

Looks very nice! I like the framed Shag print as one of the center pieces. Can you please tell me where you ordered the custom napkins, stickers and swizzle sticks? thanks!

Looks great! I love the lighting effects!

On 2018-07-31 14:42, tiki-riviera wrote:

Looks very nice! I like the framed Shag print as one of the center pieces. Can you please tell me where you ordered the custom napkins, stickers and swizzle sticks? thanks!

That shag print has a match bowl and 4 small mug set that goes along with it. You can see it in one of the pictures. I had Shag sign each piece when I bought it in Palm Springs.

For my bar Swag, here's the summary of where I bought them and roughly how much.

Napkins: Totally Promotions - $36 for 100
Swizzle Sticks: Print Globe - $84 for 100 + $30 set-up fee
Stickers: Sticker Guy - $18 for 250
Sign: Benchmark Signs - $115 for custom sign

[ Edited by: TikiTrevor 2018-08-01 10:59 ]

What a nice space... Am I right that it looks like it's on a landing overlooking your living room or something?

Nice touch with the napkins and things... I guess the next step is a custom Tiki mug :wink:

On 2018-08-01 10:59, TikiTrevor wrote:

On 2018-07-31 14:42, tiki-riviera wrote:

That shag print has a match bowl and 4 small mug set that goes along with it. You can see it in one of the pictures. I had Shag sign each piece when I bought it in Palm Springs.

For my bar Swag, here's the summary of where I bought them and roughly how much.

Napkins: Totally Promotions - $36 for 100
Swizzle Sticks: Print Globe - $84 for 100 + $30 set-up fee
Stickers: Sticker Guy - $18 for 250
Sign: Benchmark Signs - $115 for custom sign

[ Edited by: TikiTrevor 2018-08-01 10:59 ]

Thanks very much for the info! Im looking into getting some napkins and swizzle sticks for my bar and those prices seem pretty reasonable.

Hey TTrevor, great job on this. The space looks beyond relaxing. I am especially interested in your room animation....love to see a video and some of the particulars in how you did that!

Looking great so far! Really nice vibe.

I'm working on custom swizzle sticks at the moment myself, but now you've got me wondering why I hadn't thought about custom napkins yet. LOL

I feel like such an idiot for not thinking of it sooner. :D

Pages: 1 8 replies