Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Circa Caliente Room Crawl

Pages: 1 4 replies

Circa Caliente is October 18-20 at the Caliente Tropics in Palm Springs
This intimate event will not go over 400 Guests and this is why time slots for room crawl and party hosting are relatively predetermined
We cannot help you arrange liquor or other sponsors.

This is a convenience post for those that may not be on fb. If you would like to host on the crawl please see time slots below and send your interest to [email protected]

The primary and most monitored post will be here on fb fb.me/circacalienteroomcrawl

[ Edited by: Sunshine Tiki 2018-09-01 09:33 ]

[ Edited by: Sunshine Tiki 2018-09-01 09:35 ]

Hey all, Mahalo to those of you who reached me via facebook and email. Here is the current list of confirmed hosts on the Circa room crawl. There are two spots left...till we close it out on Wednesday. There are also ONLY two rooms left at the Caliente Tropics, and since you need a room at the host hotel to host on the crawl this could be perfect for two people who haven't yet booked. These two rooms are only available for someone who wants to host. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Please feel free to share.

We are going to have so much fun! Thank you for organizing the Room parties.

Cindy, your team always comes up with something amazing for the room party. Can’t wait to see what you do this time.

Thanks for posting this info on TC! Though I won’t be able to make it to this event, I hope someone posts room party photos afterward.

Pages: 1 4 replies