Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

What exactly is it that Paris Hilton does?

Pages: 1 35 replies

???

... spends Daddy's money.
:tiki:

Hmmm... this Paris Hilton, or this Paris Hilton?

proves you can be rich and still be white trash..

Proves you can be rich and still be white trash.

I thought Princess Stephanie had taken care of that...

Her job is to marry me.

AND SHE IS SLACKING!

T

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2003-08-29 05:57 ]

Coincidentally, I was watching "Rich, Young & Famous" on the E! network the other day and they were talking about her and her sister.

They do absolutely nothing.

This was pointed out in the show -- they are famous and they've done nothing. And believe it or not, they're even doing an episode of True Hollywood Story on them!

http://www.eonline.com/On/Holly/Shows/Hilton/

You think they’re a pain in the ass now, just wait till daddy kicks the Big Tiki and they finally get the old fart's fortune.

A Tiki Cheers To You!

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2003-08-29 22:32 ]

Then they can fill a grain silo full of coke and live happily ever after.

J

Aren't they just as relavent and interesting as any other tinsel town bimbo (J-Ho, Madonna, and Zsa Zsa), There popularity proves what a facade the whole thing is

S

I view it this way...they likely have no real skills. Therefore, we are spared their icompetence behind the register at the Walmart, at the DMV, and behind the makeup counter at Macy's. I look at their celebrity vocation as a good thing - one less useless person out and about waiting to screw up my day!

E

Gag - the spiritual ugliness shines right through the makeup, doesn't it?

(insert loud retching noises here), emspace.

I think she is kinda cute if you squint a little.
Chongolio

About as much as Angeline!

On 2003-08-30 23:13, Shipwreckjoey wrote:
About as much as Angeline!

Paris Hilton is a very skinny who is has cultivated as a "bad girl" image and sole claim to fame is that she makes fun of people who have to work for a living and attempts to flaunt her (mininal or non-existent?) sexiness.

Her commercial - someone else, like Angeline might be sexy. For Paris Hilton, it is just tiresome - and begs the question WHEN IS HER 5 MINUTES OF FAME GOING TO END?

She just bought some of my "Authentic Hawaiian Tiki Kneepads" she really is one of my best customers. She doesn't like to get scabs or her knees dirty at all. Before she met me she had all kinds of problems. We met at a DOKKEN/Queensryche concert and the rest is history..

S

She fills in the temporary gaps between the Lacy Petersons and the Runaway Brides.

I just found out the most interesting thing about the Hilton sisters...their aunt is Holly from Land Of The Lost. All else is moot.

W

Normally I just don't care about celebs and discussions of them (with the exception being Stockard Channing, of course), but when I clicked onto the Beyond Tiki forum (where this thread was) I saw a rare situation where a thread topic posted as a question was followed by another which seemed to provide an answer:

What exactly is it that Paris Hilton does?
Deep Throat and Parking

PS: http://stockardchanning.cjb.net/

D

What does she do? She keeps herself busy being the embodiment of everything that sucks about this country, tied for first place only with Britney Spears who's also a major loser-idiot and symbol of the American ruse.

I don't get it. Paris Hilton is NOT attractive. She looks like a bird. She should be called Paris Flamingo. No rack, face is all skinny and snarky...yuck! Who the HELL would want that in bed?

Hopefully Paris' 5 minutes of fame will end shortly. As far as Britney goes, why does she act as if the world loves her and cares about her every move? I hope her baby forces her to get the hell out of the spotlight for a long, long. long time.

It seems that Britney & Paris have been hanging around longer than other people who have had the same celebrity status in the past. Their 15 minutes should have been up a long time ago. Give 'em the hook already!!

Jeez donhonyc, your being pretty hard on Paris. She's just following in the tracks of her predecessors. Forty years ago she would have been Edie Sedgwick, another skinny little rich girl posing for the photographers in her lopsided Vidal Sassoon hairdo and skimpy mini-skirt at Warhol's "factory" and propping up several fashion mag covers while men with a Playboy Club key in their pocket and a new Vette in the parking lot fantisized about her...(just out of reach, but not entirely unobtainable).

TR

She can wash my car or anything else I got anytime!

D

Hmm, interesting comparison Shipwreckjoey. But c'mon.. at the very least Edie was involving herself in a scene that was associated with art and the underground. The whole Warhol scene she was part of had way more depth than, for god's sakes... 'The Simple Life' and hamburger commercials.

I don't see a bio-pic like 'Ciao Manhattan' being made about Paris when the time comes.

V
virani posted on Mon, Jul 4, 2005 5:31 AM

I visited this Paris Hilton once. It was full of rich guys inside.

http://www.paris-hotel.hotelsoffer.com/hotel/hilton_paris_hotel.php

H

What does Paris Hilton do?..She models, she has her own line of handbags she sells, she has a few shows on TV. She does commercials, She had a small part in a movie last year with credits, and according to the Enquirer her boyfriend is financing a horor movie she will be starring in soon..And of coarse lets not foget she is irritating just about everyone on TC including myself.. That's what she does.

T

What is so amazing about Paris Hilton is how much power her cocked flamingo face has over me. I cannot resist the Enquirer at the supermarket lineup because I have to read up on what she is (or is not) doing.

I'm fascinated by her vapidness, I guess.

I just figured out that Nicole Richie is marrying my college roommates little brother, DJ AM. Which is sort of Paris Hilton related. It's weird seeing him in People magazine and mentioned on Page Six. (I am a gossip whore...) But what I'm really trying to wrap my head around is whether my tattooed punk rock college roommate will be a bridesmaid alongside Nicky Hilton and Lindsay Lohan! I'm waiting anxiously for THAT issue of People!

H

On 2005-07-04 15:14, mrs. pineapple wrote:
I just figured out that Nicole Richie is marrying my college roommates little brother, DJ AM.

OH MY GOD SHUT UP NO!

(I'm a closet gossip whore myself, but I stick mostly to Defamer & the occasional Ted Casablanca column. Page Six is too New York-centric. I must sadly admit that I'm enthralled with the How Much Has Lindsey Lohan Put Up Her Nose This Week? reports.)

I KNOW!!! When we were visiting her mom in LA during Spring Break one year, we went over to his apartment, (his roommate was Jackson Browne's son, Ethan) and there were all these weird teenage hollywood kids there. He was doing turntable stuff, they had a 24 track recording studio in their aprtment. They were like 19 years old. Weird.

My old roomie is a TOTAL trustfund kid, both sides of the family were loaded, I got to ride in their grandparent's Rolls Royce once. For really rich people, the whole family was rather unpleasant, and unhappy. He did his obligatory stint in rehab when he was about 16.

I haven't talked to his sister in about 12 years, but I am waiting anxiously for that wedding to see if she's a bridesmaid.

On 2005-07-04 05:31, virani wrote:
I visited this Paris Hilton once. It was full of rich guys inside.

http://www.paris-hotel.hotelsoffer.com/hotel/hilton_paris_hotel.php

Good one!

H
hewey posted on Mon, Jul 4, 2005 11:53 PM

Paris Hilton - like a reality show "When white trash meets money"

I agree with keeping her out of employment being a good thing :)

A

Paris Hilton is the reason we send boys, girls, men & women to occupy the less-than-USA-friendly regions of the globe... once they are there then so will she... as will walmart, macdonald's and kfc. make a parking lot and they will come!

T

Shudder.....

We are doing early promotion for her upcoming "Animal House"-esque film for National Lampoon, 'Pledge This'.

She is as vapid and talentless in this pic as she is in everything else she's "done"!

I actually heard her discussing the concept of remaking some classic Marilyn Monroe pics, with her in the title role of course....

Again I say - SHUDDER!!!!!

T

She's gonna need to eat a lot of donuts then!

I don't know what she "does" - but - she can wash my Bentley ANYTIME! Sorry - I think she's cute - dumb as a rock, but - "eye-candy" need not know about nuclear physics!

Pages: 1 35 replies