Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Back after a 7 year recovery from divorce, and it feels great!!

Pages: 1 7 replies

T

Hi all. I’ve always been in the Tiki scene forever , but the last past seven years have been quite brutal in terms of recovering from a divorce. A lot in seven years is happened but I think were kicked it off with Tiki Oasis at the Valley Ho. So I think everyone who put it on and was there just sort of got me back into it that I have a Lotta good friends that I’ve missed and it was so good to see. Have not made mugs in seven years, but I still do the silk screen. My hundreds of mugs that I had collected , were all destroyed in the divorce by the X. My Tiki VW bus is long gone to a guy in Germany my double cab went to Hawaii. Still have the rat rod 57 ford truck. My son is off to a new career in San Francisco and life is good!! I look forward to this next chapter and it’s good to be back !!!!

Welcome back! :drink:

Wow, sounds like a brutal experience. Glad you're back in the swing of things. Welcome back aboard!

Welcome back!

Oh my God... I'm sorry to hear about your divorce and the toll it took on your mug collection :cry: But it's good to hear that you're getting back in touch with the good and healthy things for you! Welcome back!

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the issues, but glad to see you back and moving forward.

C
Cammo posted on Fri, Apr 19, 2019 4:03 PM

Why does divorce cost so much?
Because it's WORTH IT.

T

Thx guys!!!

Pages: 1 7 replies