Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

"It's All About the Tiki"

Pages: 1 2 3 105 replies

T

Anybody know what's going on over @ the Farm? I have been emailing and calling trying to get info on my order and I haven't heard anything back. No one has been there to answer the phone for the last 2 days.

M

Holden's at some trade shows- back after the 23rd.

JT

I've tried calling Tiki Farm since last week to check on my mugs and nobody has answered the phone yet. Did everyone go to the trade show?

I'm back! There's four of us at the Farm & 2 of us were gone (Atlanta & Orlando)... then I'm back out again on Thurs. for another show. We get A LOT of calls at the Farm (at least a couple hundred calls a day)... too many for 2 people to handle. Hopefully soon, I'll add on another employee but the gift industry is tough-going these days.
Holden

On 2004-01-13 18:50, smogbreather wrote:
I'm back! There's four of us at the Farm & 2 of us were gone (Atlanta & Orlando)... then I'm back out again on Thurs. for another show. We get A LOT of calls at the Farm (at least a couple hundred calls a day)... too many for 2 people to handle. Hopefully soon, I'll add on another employee but the gift industry is tough-going these days.
Holden

Hey Holden,
I'm a professional Art Handler, if yer Hiring a person to pack stuff, lemme know. It's be tough for me to get time to help ( maybe weekends ), But if you need help getting people their stuff, let me know.
TG

Edited double post....

[ Edited by: TikiGardener on 2004-01-14 20:46 ]

Holden, when do you expect the Von Franco mugs to go out, ordered the first few minutes online?

On 2004-01-14 17:37, McDougall wrote:
Holden, when do you expect the Von Franco mugs to go out, ordered the first few minutes online?

These have all shipped out. It should have arrived by now. I'm heading out tomorrow to the CA Gift Show. If you don't get it in the next few days, email me at [email protected] with all your info so I can trace it when I get back from the show.

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.