Hammer
In Law
Tuff E Nuff
Jack Daniels Happy Hour
Snot Slinger

Shots?

K
Kenike posted on Sat, Sep 6, 2003 8:58 PM

They all won VMA's at that MTV garbage fest last week.

T

I'm gonna sound like a real hick for knowing this... but they're all rodeo bulls....!

:tiki:

That's right TraderPup. I love watchin' the Pro Bull Riders (PBR). Classic man vs. beast showdown.

Bull, "get your ass off my damn back"

Cowboy, "just gimme 8 seconds and I'll win a lotta biscuits"

Bull, "bullshit"

Ya gotta love the name like Snot Slinger.
I just wish more of them cowboys would wear helmets. Someday maybe it'll be mandatory.
Ride on cowboys, ride on.

K

Are these events sponsored by the National Chiropractic Association nowadays?

United Universists: http://universist.org

[ Edited by: kahukini on 2003-09-07 00:30 ]

Names for redneck teenager garage bands?

UB

Oddly enough, those are the names of my pet turtles. But they only ride each other during mating season and I am proud to say they do wear helmets (for safe sex you know).

A Tiki Cheers To You!

[ Edited by: Unga Bunga on 2003-09-08 11:10 ]

Oh sheeiit, shoulda seen PBR "Total Bull" tonite. Bull ridings worst wrecks. Hang-ups, knockouts. Bodacious, Slick Willy, and others just twirlin' these guys like they were rag dolls. Takin' the clowns with them. Bloodied and broken cowboys, WHOOAH! Bulls were pulling these guys up off the ground and throwin' 'em 10 feet in the air. HOHOLY SMOKES! Wear your helmets boys!!

S

One of the hazards of a southerner moving over the Mason-Dixon line is the lack of rodeo programming on television. Although I am Southern Belle of the most gentrified order, I used to get a major kick out of watching bull riding, especially when I'd go to the Angola Prison Rodeo. Those inmates ride with a vengeance!

Aloha scigirl, you could always get a satellite dish, if the service is available where you are. mo money, mo money.

S

Actually just got digital cable (and broadband internet) the other day, so I can now efficiently surf the web for Tiki and watch bull-riding at my leisure. Life is Good!

Pages: 1 11 replies