Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central 2.0 - The Beta / Bugs

What's Happening???

Pages: 1 5 replies

S

I'm getting weird post dates or NO dates or todays date, but the post is years old...

Anyone else?

I've deleted quite a few spam posts over the last few days which may have messed with some of the dates presented.

Do you have an example?

Hi, I should also thank you for keeping everything going before I point out flaws...

Right now when I log on, General, Travel, Other Events, Collecting, Marketplace, and Drinks and food have no dates listed (when the most recent post occured).

At least one of the sections (can't find which now) had a recent date within the last week, but the most recent post was quite a while ago.

I also noticed a few spam posts a while back...it must be tough keeping up with those pests.

Good Luck!

Hi, I should also thank you for keeping everything going before I point out flaws...

Right now when I log on, General, Travel, Other Events, Collecting, Marketplace, and Drinks and food have no dates listed (when the most recent post occured).

At least one of the sections (can't find which now) had a recent date within the last week, but the most recent post was quite a while ago.

I also noticed a few spam posts a while back...it must be tough keeping up with those pests.

Good Luck!

Yep… what your seeing is the result of deleting the spam posts but not updating the last post date in the database.

I usually just leave that date as a new post will re-populate the date.

Ah, that makes sense. I'll stop panicking since you're on the job.

Thanks!

Pages: 1 5 replies