Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy Birthday, Vintage Girl!!!

Pages: 1 24 replies

Happy Birthiversary to our stylish Naughty Nurse who always at her most lovely and glamourous best. You are such a sweetheart and I am lucky to know you. I hope this day is an enjoyable one from end to end!

"Lava will run through your veins instead of blood. Your breath will come in short gasps. There will rise up in you an overpowering, overwhelming surge of emotion such as you have never before experienced...you will feel a strange languor passing through your limbs, your entire body. A shudder will go through you. You will moan in the delicious transports of love. And, in all probabilities, you will go faint because the blood in your veins will be rushing furiously into your entire system and away from your head. Thus, you will be unable to think any longer. You will only be able to feel, to feel the most exquisite of pleasure that it has been your lot to feel."

The Art of Kissing by Hugh Morris

Hey hey it's your birthday!

Happy Birthday fellow Septemberite! Virgos Rule!

A tribute to your post, Atomic:

For the record, Atomic pm'd me, disappointed because he wanted to author the Vintage Girl b-day thread and I beat him to it by seconds, apparently. Had I known...

[ Edited by: floratina on 2003-09-09 13:03 ]

D

Happy Birthday Vintagegirl, Here is your Spam Birthday cake....
Here is the recipe for Spam Cupcakes

Ingredients

• For Cupcakes:

• 2 SPAM® Classic (12-ounce) cans

• 2 eggs slightly beaten

• 2/3 cup quick cooking oatmeal

• 3/4 cup milk

• For Glaze:

• 1/3 cup brown sugar

• 1 teaspoon prepared mustard

• 2 tablespoons white vinegar

• 1 tablespoon water

• 4 cups prepared instant mashed potatoes

• Snipped fresh chives for garnish

SPAM Cupcakes

Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes

Directions
Preheat oven to 350°F. For cupcakes, in large bowl, grate SPAM®. Add eggs, oatmeal and milk; mix well. Lightly spray a regular size muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Fill each muffin tin two-thirds full with SPAM™ mixture. Using the back of a spoon, lightly press mixture into tins. In small bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, mustard, vinegar and water. Lightly spoon glaze mixture over SPAM™ mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until mixture is set. Meanwhile, prepare 4 cups of instant mashed potatoes. Remove cupcakes from oven. Place oven rack 2-3 inches from heat source and heat broiler. Top each cupcake with potatoes. Return muffin tin to oven. Broil 2-3 minutes or until potatoes are lightly browned. Garnish with fresh chives and serve. Tip: For best results, let cupcakes stand 5 minutes before removing from pan. Yummmmm!

[ Edited by: DawnTiki on 2003-09-09 15:25 ]

Marsha!
Marsha!
Marsha!

Happy birthday!
(I can't get enough of saying that)

Best Birthday Wishes!

:tiki:

T

Have the happiest of birthdays.

May all your dreams come true and your wishes fulfilled! .... and many more!

-Weird Unc

M

Vintage Girl,

The first time my wife and I saw you at Caliente Tropics, we both looked at eachother and said "wow, she has really got it together". You classic look, and elegant style are unmatched at any of our events. Thanks for making our gatherings "authentic"

Happy Birthday to a fellow Septemberite.

Hope your birthday is the Bee's Knees.

Johnnie and Robin

T

Have a vintage birthday girl!

Thanks for all the sweet words y'all, especially from my Cocktail man. And happy birthday to all my fellow Virgos!

A

Dearest Vintage Girl,
You are such a show stealer! Have a great day and enjoy the new year ahead. May it be filled with plenty of opportunity to wow us with your intensly cool style and sassy good looks! You are not getting older, you are just getting more vintage! Love, Pearly Shells

Happy B day V-

the Boo Tribe!

Happy Birthday to my 9-9 sister! I hope your day (and night) was all you wanted it to be!

Atomic ~ are you sure that Hugh Morris excerpt wasn't really for me? :lol:

HBD marsha!

why is it that the 2 tiki centralites with the most perfect hair were born on the same day? hmmmmm.

It's that time again! Happy Birthday sweetie!

Darn! Missed wishing you a happy birthday by a 1/2 hour.
Hope your birthday was fantastic!

Happy Birthday Vintage Girl!!!!

See you at Hukilau!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

I'm late as usual! Happy Birthday VG!

H

Hope your birthday was full of deluxe treats!

Wow, I didn't even know y'all remembered! Just saw this today. Thanks all. I've just been a bit absent lately due to a hectice work schedule and a sick cat. But thanks to all for your sweet wishes!

Happy belated cutie!

Pages: 1 24 replies