Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Tiki soda found at market

Pages: 1 15 replies

M

Ok, so this may not be the hottest collectable out there, but I was just in the supermarket last night and found Shasta Tiki soda!!! Yes, you read that right. It comes in 3 flavors: Tiki Mist, Tiki Blue & Tiki Orange/mango. The cans have cartoon tiki art!!! I live in the Los Angeles area so I don't know if other parts of country are getting stocked with this yet. If anybody wants it, I will post pix of the cans & 12-pack carton artwork.
Mark

Tiki and soda pop? Together? You're kidding? :)

Shasta should take some of a vote to see if this Tiki Soda is popular or not.

E

On 2003-09-24 11:24, Tiki_Bong wrote:
Shasta should take some of a vote to see if this Tiki Soda is popular or not.

mriddle (and anybody new-ish): Try searching on "Tiki Punch."

Everybody else: Orange is trailing by only 300 votes now. Get to work!

Hey Now Erika,

I hit the site and ran up the Tiki Punch tally around 100 votes. It rolled over to the 80,000 vote mark. I'll bet that we can hit 100,000 if everyone pitches in. Oh, never mind, my wrist is bugging me after only 100. I haven't seen this punch yet but I'll be watching for it.

But D*MN, y'all, somebody who is an even bigger loser than we are (or with even more free time on their hands) has been stuffing the ballot for ORANGE! They are less than 100 votes behind us, and I just added 68 votes!

The orange usurpers MUST BE STOPPED!!!

this is still one of the funniest ongoing threads here. we all been drinking too much rum. LOL

E

On 2003-09-24 10:02, mriddle wrote:
. . . Tiki Mist, Tiki Blue & Tiki Orange/mango. . . . If anybody wants it, I will post pix of the cans & 12-pack carton artwork.

In my shock at the status of the Shasta voting tallies, I forgot in my other post to say yes, pictures would be nice. I haven't seen the new Shasta tiki flavors--only Tiki Punch so far. I'm curious to see whether they have their own graphics or have the same as Tiki Punch but just in different colors.

Of course the bigger mystery is what flavor Tiki Blue is.

"An artificially flavored berry soda"

[/i]
"An artificially flavored berry soda"

Excuse me, I am all natural, thankyouverymuch.

Signed,
alice berry

(P.S. Except for the haircolor. And the nose job. Ok, and my t*ts...and the eye-lift. Oh, and the liposuction and tummy-tuck. OK, I'll admit the foot-binding.

Almost forgot: the back molars (sunken-in cheekbones) and rib removal (my Mae west waist). And the heart and kidney transplants.

Oh, shoot: the monthly collagen injections, but they don't really count, do they? Or the Botox? Sheez, you people probably care about the Lee Press-On Glamour-Length French Manicure Nails, too. Picky.

we have the Shasta Tiki Punch in this area of Texas. I've been saving the cans to use in some art peices.

I just visited the Shasta site (http://www.shastapop.com/votenow.html) to cast my vote for Tiki punch.
The "official count" for Tiki Punch is now 163,175. Orange is in second place with 79,656.
Go Tiki Punch. ...Gheez, I do have too much time on my hands.

On 2003-09-24 10:02, mriddle wrote:
I was just in the supermarket last night and found Shasta Tiki soda!!! Yes, you read that right. . . . Mark

Which market chain?

On 2003-09-24 13:38, SugarCaddyDaddy wrote:
You are about to be Sugar'ed. It's ok, I hear it's good for the skin. :o

It's not OK, last time I got Sugar'ed? Two weeks in Tiki Central rehab.

M

Well, it is in stores out here in LA. The Ralphs near to me in the San Fernando Valley, has it, but I've seen it a Von's, Albertsons, you name it.

Pages: 1 15 replies