Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

User name changed to "Tiki G." ....click here for link to that page....

Pages: 1 2 3 129 replies

T

This page has moved to link below: Username changed to "Tiki G."

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=13434&forum=7&1

[ Edited by: tikifreak on 2005-03-01 04:19 ]

T

You make some wicked looking poles TikiFreak. Those fangs are definitely a different look.

Monkeyman, the fangs are a little different I have to admit. Jaskin makes some cool ones too. Thanks.

Tiki G.

[ Edited by: tikifreak on 2004-10-19 05:41 ]

S
SES posted on Thu, Oct 9, 2003 3:12 PM

Those are wild!

[ Edited by: susane on 2004-01-20 07:11 ]

Susane much appreciated....

G.

[ Edited by: tikifreak on 2004-10-19 05:42 ]

S
SES posted on Fri, Oct 10, 2003 5:57 AM

[ Edited by: susane on 2004-01-20 07:13 ]

Cool stuff...those two are your neatest yet in my book....more of that old style feel.

I saw those 2 on Ebay this morning. Really awesome, love the look of the little guy. Wish I had the $$ for evey cool looking thing the TC carvers are doing. I agree with monkeyman, those fangs are super cool. Keep it up man.

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2003-10-10 12:53 ]

Thanks Turbo.....I appreciate that.

Tiki G.

[ Edited by: tikifreak on 2004-10-19 05:39 ]

G

you got your own style TF. keep dem crazy lookin tikis coming for these collectors. I like looking at your pics.

Thanks Gecko.....

G.

[ Edited by: tikifreak on 2004-10-19 05:38 ]

Thanks alot Basement. I kinda like them too........

G.

[ Edited by: tikifreak on 2004-10-19 05:40 ]

I like the ones with her better. :)

[ Edited by: tikifreak on 2004-08-04 11:57 ]

hey tiki freak. Like the tiki's . I live in neptune beach florida and I was wondering where do you sell your tiki's at. I would like to take a look at some. thanks. neputne tiki.....

Thanks Neptune....At festivals, e-bay, and through my website address.

Tiki G.

[ Edited by: tikifreak on 2004-10-19 05:43 ]

T
T
K
Kanaka posted on Wed, Apr 7, 2004 7:57 AM

Your set up looked great Gary, especially enhanced by the presence of your lady! Tikis are looking really good!!! How was the festival? Did you sell some tikis?

Kanaka

T

Kanaka, thanks. I did quite well actually. The set up looks alright I guess. Could use some sprucing up a tad I think. Not enough tikis to sell......

Tiki G.

[ Edited by: tikifreak on 2004-10-19 05:45 ]

K
Kanaka posted on Thu, Apr 8, 2004 9:10 AM

Tiki Freak,

You don't look old enough to have adaughter that's marrying age! Give me some info on the festival??? Blues? Jacksonville? types of vendors?? annual? Dates? etc?

Thx,
Kanaka

T

[ Edited by: tikifreak on 2004-08-04 12:05 ]

I really like your kegorator set up! I'm attempting to do the same setup for my home.

[ Edited by: tikifreak on 2004-08-04 12:05 ]

DZ

(umm... I'm not seeing pix of anything on this whole thread...)

Oh, wait - they're at the beginning! My bad...

[ Edited by: Doctor Z on 2004-04-28 13:30 ]

I love your stuff Gary! Hope you're coming down for the Hukilau so I can pick your mind for carving tips.

Nice Job!!!
We just poked some holes in our bedroom fridge and transformed it into a little keg holder much like yours. We've got the tall skinny keg inside, and the same size in a CO2 tank pumped in, with a tube and nozzle coming out the top. It'll probably be worked into the dining room bar, as opposed to the tiki bar, but your pics have me thinkin'!!

T

Hey TF, love the beer cooler! I couldn't tell, but is the tap handle carved as well?Great stuff, keep it up.

B

TF, Really like your work.Very nice rounded, Smothe finish with Greatplay on colors and shading. Its nice to see Highly finished tikis. Keep'em coming

Thanks to:

Tikibud, McDougall, Tikiwahine, Unga Bunga and Benz.

Do not think I will be making the Huki thing this year. Maybe next year......I'm still learning.

G.

Just go, we are all still learning. It should never end. Nice Keg-erator.

Thanks Chiki! Will make it next year for sure.....

Tiki G.

[ Edited by: tikifreak on 2004-10-19 05:45 ]

G

HO! da beer dispenser is ono!!! great idea! I love it!

Thanks again Gecko. I'll toast the first one to you.

G.

[ Edited by: tikifreak on 2004-10-19 05:46 ]

DAMN!

Never mind the dog, BEWARE OF TIKI!

I'm bookmarking this string for inspiration. If you're still learning, I've got a long way to go!

Pages: 1 2 3 129 replies