Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Happy, Shiney Bong (in stores now!)

Pages: 1 17 replies

Alright, I'll conform. After 43 years of tweeking the sensibilities of the crowd, I guess it's time to fall in line.

Peer pressure is a powerful incentive, and if I piss everyone off, then I'll never get anyone to send me $1,500 (fifteen hundred United States Dollars) so I can transfer $15,000,000 (fifteen million United States Dollars) to their account from my home base in South Africa.

From now on, I'll no longer be the North Korea of TC (but I still want to wear Kim Jong II's cool uniform in the house).

No more Zappa-esque hyper-critical comments about posts/things that seem to me, well, ...less than thought out.

No more having fun at another members expense (Kahukini, Kokomo Bar&Grill, Squawker, mAd tIkI). From now on, I'm only going to make the 'here and now' comments that Dear Abby would even use as bullet-points in her lectures on 'happy' writing.

From now on, I'm gonna love you, and you're gonna love me, and we're gonna love each other (but not all at once, and Baxdog - no tongue). (if love is the answer, what was the question?.)

And to all you naysayers out in TC land, I say - Nay! (is that a double negative?)

I'm going to become the kind of member that you'd take home to mom and introduce as your love slave, the kind of member that you'd trust with your Catholic priest, the kind of member that you'd send $1,500 (fifteen hundred United States Dollars) to so I can transfer $15,000,000 (fifteen million United States Dollars) to.

Now, this is going to take some time for me to get used to. 'One post at a Time' kind of thing I guess. So if I start do drift away from my 'cross my heart, hope to die, stick a Volve S70 in my eye' pledge, I simply ask that someone point out my error, and I'll correct it.

My new saying is 'live aloha, or I'll shrimp your toes'.

On your mark - love!

WHY?

POSER!

Then the Bongster wakes up.

S
SES posted on Sun, Oct 26, 2003 12:51 PM

The 12 step Bongaholic mission? TC could just give you your own special title.
:)

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence."

On 2003-10-26 12:51, SES wrote:
The 12 step Bongaholic mission? TC could just give you your own special title.
:)

better yet, fire up a commemerative mug!

-Z

(in the high, whiny voice of the kid in "Shane"):"Bong! Come back, Bong! Booong! Booong, come back!! Boooooooooong!!"

Bong - (hard slap in the face) Snap out of it! You're startin' to scare me...and I don't scare easy. Arrrr!

?

S
SES posted on Mon, Oct 27, 2003 1:21 AM

Okay who is this and what did you do with the real BONG?

Does this change have anything to do with all the horrendous fires in CA? You are in the middle of it all aren't you? Hope you are okay!

Don't fight it Bong, your inner asshole will
win in the end.

win in the end.

In the end...heh, heh, I get it. I love a good pun.

On 2003-10-27 08:41, tiki-riviera wrote:

win in the end.

See the 'Old' Bong would have taken sight and fired on that one.

But the 'New' Bong only has this 'happy' thought to say - Tiki Riviera, I hope you enjoy living in Seattle.

T

We've all said crazy things on Sunday mornings before. It'll pass.

K

This new incarnation just adds to the mystique (mystique-ki?)

Tikibong,

I don't know what your smokin, but can I buy 4 ounces please?

Let's meet up at Sam's and i'll buy you a farewell mai-tai

Tiki Riviera,

Why don't you just come on over to my hut for one of my Mai Tais (I love Sam's and all, but the drinks are kinda weak).

Seriously, email me and we'll set something up.

Pages: 1 17 replies