Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Tiki Tattoo

Pages: 1 2 63 replies

HT

I just want to point out that there's a tiki tattoo parlour in Philadelphia. I go by it all the time. If anyone wants pics and hasn't seen it, i'll go down sometime soon and take pics, just let me know.

Hale Tiki that would be cool if you could.

Here's a beautiful photo of authentic tribal tattoos in the wild.

[ Edited by: purple jade on 2005-02-08 12:24 ]

V

Here's my first Tiki Tat. The second one needs color and fixing before showing

B

Vroddwr, I Likeee, Keep practicing they're looking good.

P
Pyro posted on Thu, Jan 22, 2009 5:50 PM

My tiki tattoo. It's not finished yet. Still needs more color.

"Beware the sounds of distant drums".....this is the first phase. Going back when healed to get the color added (tribal designs on the drums, etc.).

cool tats

I just got this!

New Tiki tattoo courtesy of Sunny Buick.

Nice detail

The Tiki pole is a Crazy Al mug. I know she borrowed some ideas from Dirty Donny, but I'm not sure what. The puffer light is just bleeding not red.

looks sweet repost some shots once healed -lots going on there! I just got mine touched up a bit last week- I'll post picts when healed...
from here -
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=27016&forum=1&start=60&hilite=anyone%20tattoo
halfway down-
I touched up the flowers (Birds of Paradise) greens, shaded the girl and the mountain is more purple and water more blues -

after touch up - added some shading and a little more to birds of paradise at bottom.

WAS -

IS

ok then a little crazy on the photo repost but good for reference for me! and others.

[ Edited by: sneakyjack 2009-11-03 15:20 ]

Here's the update with color. In a couple weeks, I'm going back to get a little more detail added to the background. The artist was psyched and asked if I'd come back free of charge for a volcano or something in the background. Who am I to ruin his fun? :wink:

F

Smokin', Bro! So, you pound the skins too?

Some work I've had done to my right leg over the last 18 months...some of my "favorite" tikis....

Pages: 1 2 63 replies