Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

more weird ebay sh*t

Pages: 1 30 replies

check out the strange ass feedback this guy leaves and apparently he's wasnt even a registerd ebayer...friggin awesome! i only wish i had the brains/ time to do this..
http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedbackMemberLeft&memberId=andy46477

T

He left feeback back in the day when you could leave feedback for anyone regardless if you had a transaction together or not. Those eBay days are long gone now....

K

Some of my faves:

Wow! This has to be the ROUNDEST coin I've EVER seen! Quite impressed. Thanks

Rainbows are pretty. I don't know why I shoot at them

There was NO REASON for you to call my house and yell at my children. Still, A+

Praise: I know where you have sand.

T

I'm always tempted to leave bizzarre feedback like that but you will never know who will take it the wrong way. I'm chicken!

I have no negative feedback, and I like to keep it that way. My one neutral feedback came from a chick with the user name of 'creed_gunsnroses_bonjovi' or something very similar. I should have known. She gave me mediocre feedback for no reason at all. She got her item, told me it was fabulous and she was so thrilled, then a month later left lousy feedback. See what happens when you deal with the mullet people?

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.

*On 2003-11-12 19:53, tikifish wrote:*See what happens when you deal with the mullet people?

Sounds like a tag line for a low-budget horror flick! :)

what a major bust up!, I woke up the wife I was laughing so loud!.Wonder if he gets high?????

DZ

These are absolutely hysterical!! Didja notice how the feedback relates directly to the seller's name? This guy had waaaaaaaaaay too much time on his hands...
I'm also suprised at the seller names he chose to leave feedback for. Who knew there were that many "Becky"s,"Mike"s and "Zack"s on eBay??

S
SES posted on Thu, Nov 13, 2003 4:10 AM

[ Edited by: SES on 2003-12-27 22:55 ]

One of my personal favorites is "I ordered a car picture, but you sent me a live tuna fish! Great! I can eat it!" This guy is randomly hilarious.

i like this response to one of his feedback postings:

" I don't know what prompted your comment but HAVE WE DEALT WITH EACH OTHER???"

I want to quit my job, pray to this guy, and follow him where ever he goes and be his devoted scribe...

This guy is my new hero! My guess is the guy
is Andy Richter, his brain is that wacky. I would love to leave feedbacks like that. Just recieved my first negative feedback, after I paid the guy w/paypal per his instructions! Now I have to spend the rest of my life searching for him so I can sever
his achilles tendon with an ax.

Another personal favorite - andy46477 responds to maverick1s' positive feedback:

Praise : Swift, smooth transactin. Great buyer, an asset to the eBay community. A++++

Response by andy46477 - I have to disagree with what he said. Generally, I'm no asset to any community.

...genius

[ Edited by: Bamboo Bob on 2003-11-13 15:17 ]

I am IN LOVE!! I want to have his babies - no, his tuna - no his nice round numbers ($10, $20).

DADA with sarcasm. Perfection, this man. We must find hima and buy him many Mai Tais!!

from page 2:
Praise: I do not like him, Sam I am. I do not like green eggs and ham.
Response by miligram - Lay off my green eggs you prick! As for the ham, well, you can jam it!
Follow-up by andy46477 - Sam does not jam ham. Not a pound. Not a gram.

[ Edited by: Formikahini on 2003-11-13 16:26 ]

I was crying TEARS! This was exceptionally FUNNY!! A+++++++++

K

Check out these I've received from Munktiki, they always leave me rolling!. Aaahh, when those mugs were cheap!

Praise: Your bid has roused me to ecstatic admiration..... simply put.

Praise: Melodious, agreeable, sweet, and most harmonious

Praise: I am still overcome with sheer joy at what can only be described as flawless.

Praise: A most satisfying, might I even say enchanting time

Praise: You are most industrious, steadfast and thorough with your bidding skills.

Praise: Curative, medicinal, tonic, therapeutic, and bracing = Salubrious

Scotty

This guy is my newest hero.

Last week it was Johhny Cash, but he's held that spot for a few months, so Andy46477's in.

Sorry, JR.

Okay, hands up, who's inspired to start leaving dada messages on their feedback from now on?

I

Here is another great feedback page, for those of you who haven't had enough already.

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedbackMemberLeft&memberId=johnnypissbreath

Vern

E

I too was laughing uncontrollably. Not just on the first view, but next day too. He is wonderful, each feedback, like a "Deep Thoughts" in miniature.

:lol:, em.

how did you even find this guy!!????!!!

these are brilliant!

Steven Wright ??? (sp?) or, Emo Phillips???

Bumping this most excellent thread and fixing the original link, which no longer works.

Here's The New Link

This was back in the days when you could leave feedback for ANYBODY on eBay, not just the person you transacted with. This guy was a master at the art.

H

Comedy gold!

Sabu, thanks for updating that link!

Sabu,

Good stuff indeed, never saw this before thanks for bumping.

Genius.

DC

Bumping this again 'cause it's so funny.

After reading that I can see that I need to get more creative with my comments. This is the most creative comment that I've left, "Mahalo! I hope you enjoy the beautiful skull. Thank you for the fast payment".

I like this one...

Found on eBay, Not my auction.

Questions and answers about this item
Q: Hi If you do not happen to sell this tiki light I would like to offer you $100. for it. if you would find my offer to be fair I would buy it right away.
A: Ordinarily, I wouldn't even respond to such a lowball offer but you caught me on a good day. I would set it on fire and drive over it with my car before accepting your $100.
Apr 11, 2014

On 2015-11-23 12:43, tikiskip wrote:
I like this one...

Found on eBay, Not my auction.

Questions and answers about this item
Q: Hi If you do not happen to sell this tiki light I would like to offer you $100. for it. if you would find my offer to be fair I would buy it right away.
A: Ordinarily, I wouldn't even respond to such a lowball offer but you caught me on a good day. I would set it on fire and drive over it with my car before accepting your $100.
Apr 11, 2014

Penned by TIKI DAVID?

"Penned by TIKI DAVID?"

Ha! no, it does sound like him though.

Pages: 1 30 replies